Behringer Ultramatch Pro SRC2496 Sample Rate Converter
The Behringer Ultramatch Pro SRC2496 enables you to transfer digital audio signals between devices with different sample rates, formats or interfaces, disable SCMS for 1:1 digital copies and remove dropouts or jitter from digital media. Simultaneously operable outputs offer splitter functionality. The 24-bit/96kHz compatible SRC2496 now offers high-quality 24-bit/96kHz A/D and D/A conversion. The Ultramatch Pro SRC2496 is as such perfectly suitable for studio work. Format conversion between AES/EBU and S/PDIF (coaxial or optical) is provided with high quality signal output with 16, 20 or 24-bit resolution. Universal sample rate synchronization is done via wordclock or digital input. XLR, RCA and optical outputs are simultaneously operational with separately selectable inputs, turning this unit into a digital patch bay.Features:
- Format conversion between AES/EBU and S/PDIF (coaxial or optical)
- Converts 30kHz to 100kHz sample rates into 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz or 96kHz
- High-quality signal output with 16, 20 or 24-bit resolution
- Universal sample rate synchronization via wordclock or digital input
- Allows parallel A/D and D/A conversion at identical sample rate
- Removes jitter and corrects incorrect sample rates
- Allows direct manipulation of emphasis and copy-protection bits
- XLR, RCA and optical outputs simultaneously operational, inputs separately selectable
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.