BEHRINGER updates its EURODESK line of mixers with the new SX series of recording and live sound consoles. First to arrive are the SX2442FX twenty-four channel and SX3242FX thirty-two channel mixers. The SX series is designed to meet the needs of studio and live mixing applications, with a comprehensive set of features & sound modification tools.
Each four-bus mixer features XENYX microphone preamps. Mono input channels feature three-band, semi-parametric mid-range EQ with Neo-classic “British” response. Stereo input channels provide four-band equalization. Each input has four aux sends; with two sends switchable between pre/post fader, for a flexible mix of monitor and effects applications.
External signal processing racks can be largely eliminated, thanks to the SX Series’ two integrated effects processors and stereo 9-band graphic EQ. One-hundred 24-bit / 96kHz studio-quality effects presets can be called-up and assigned to one or both internal effects buses. Main or Monitor output EQ is set and fine-tuned with the intuitive FBQ Feedback Detection display.
When external processing is required, the SX Series provides extensive insert patch-points for input channels and main outputs. The Master section offers features such as multiple aux and stereo returns, switchable SIP / PFL monitoring, Talkback, metering and more.
An internal auto-ranging power supply (100 – 240V), gold-plated XLR output connectors and rugged steel construction ensure that the SX Series consoles will travel anywhere.
- 16/20 XENYX Mic Preamps (SX2442FX/SX3242FX)
- Two/four stereo input channels with 4-band EQ plus 2 additional stereo input channels with Level and pre-fader Aux controls (SX2442FX/SX3242FX)
- Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQs with semi-parametric mid band
- Two independent 24-bit stereo FX processors with 100 presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
- High-precision 9-band stereo graphic EQ for monitor or main mixes
- FBQ Feedback Detection system
- Peak LEDs, Mute, Main mix and subgroup routing switches, Solo and PFL functions on all channels
- Inserts on each mono channel and main mix for flexible connections to outboard processors
- 4 Subgroup outputs and additional Mono output with sweepable Low Pass filter for subwoofer application
- 4 Aux sends per channel: 2 pre/post fader switchable for monitoring/FX applications, 2 post fader (for internal FX or as external send)
- Balanced Main mix outputs with 1/4" jacks and gold-plated XLR connectors, separate Control room, Headphone and stereo Tape outputs
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.