Behringer DEQ2496 Ultra-Curve Pro Digital 24-Bit/96kHz EQ/RTA Mastering Processor
Beautifully sculpted, feedback-free sound can be yours, when the ULTRAGRAPH DIGITAL DEQ1024 has a place in your rack. It's a 31-band equalizer, a Feedback Destroyer and Dynamics processor - all in one. Most importantly, state-of-the-art 24/48- bit DSP and ultra high-resolution 24-bit/96 kHz A/D - D/A converters deliver the ultimate in sonic resolution.
High I.Q. EQ
DEQ1024's EQ section features 3 selectable operating ranges (±12 dB, ±6 dB and 0/-24 dB) and 31 highest-quality, illuminated 45 mm faders. The switchable True Curve function precisely translates fader positions into an exact frequency response. In addition, the DEQ1024 provides sweepable Low Cut and High Cut filters, an"inaudible" Noise Gate/Peak Limiter and an onboard Pink Noise generator - plus a Stereo Image control that provides unbelievable spatial enhancement and improved stereo imaging.
Bridging Analog and Digital
A digital AES/EBU and S/PDIF interface gives you ample connection flexibility, and lets you select between 3 sample rates (44.1, 48 and 96 kHz). The DEQ1024 features both servo-balanced inputs and outputs with gold-plated XLR and 1/4" TRS connectors.
FBQ - Totally Feedback-Free
For more than 20 years, BEHRINGER has designed and manufactured some of the most successful FBQ Feedback Elimination processors. Now you can own and enjoy the benefits of this technology, as Behringer has integrated the revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection System into the ULTRAGRAPH DIGITAL DEQ1024, so your sound system is completely feedback-free, allowing you to focus on your performance.
Utilizing an ultra-fast feedback detection system, this ingenious circuitry helps you recognize and tame feedback frequencies immediately. When feedback is sensed in a specific frequency range, the LED on the associated EQ fader illuminates, showing you at a glance which fader to lower to overcome the feedback. That simple!
Great Sound, Great Value
Put simply, the DEQ1024 is a brilliant addition to any live rig, especially one that tours internationally. The built-in switch-mode power supply can operate worldwide (100 - 240 V~) while providing noise-free audio, superior transient response and lowest possible power consumption.
You Are Covered
Behringer confidently backs up the DEQ2496 with a generous 3-Year Warranty program.
- Ultra-high resolution 24-bit/96 kHz processor featuring EQ, RTA and dynamic processing for PA and mastering applications
- Unique"True Curve" Function-fader settings reflect actual frequency response
- Revolutionary FBQ detection system instantly reveals critical frequencies and can also be used as Audio Analyzer
- Automatic and ultra-fast Feedback Destroyer plus feedback indication via fader LEDs
- "Inaudible" Noise Gate/Peak Limiter function plus amazing Stereo Imager for spatial enhancement
- Additional sweepable High and Low Cut filters for removal of unwanted frequencies like floor rumble and high-frequency noise
- Integrated Pink Noise generator for perfect room equalization
- Digital AES/EBU and S/PDIF interface with selectable sample rates (44.1, 48, 96 kHz)
- Relay-controlled hard-bypass with auto-bypass function during power failure (failsafe relay)
- Highly accurate, 2 x 12-digit LED meters for easy input and output level setting
- Servo-balanced inputs and outputs on 1/4" TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- 3-Year Warranty Program
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany