The VT50FX comes loaded for tone, with Bass and Treble controls on the Clean channel and a dedicated 3-band EQ, plus our radical Contour control on the Overdrive channel — allowing you to sweep the mids to dial in your perfect sound. The 16 onboard digital eff ects are switching on/off via the included footswitch, which also toggles between the two channels. There's also a dedicated FX Loop so you can inject your sound with your personal favorite external eff ects. With 60-Watts (we know the name says 50, but we think more is always better!) and a custom-engineered 12" BUGERA speaker, the VT50FX stands out in a crowd.
- Powerful 50-Watt, 2-channel guitar amplifier with authentic VTC Tube Modeling
- Awesome dual digital FX processors with chorus/delay, chorus, flanger, delay plus separate reverb
- Original heavy-duty 12'' BUGERA vintage guitar speaker for classic sound reproduction
- 2 full-featured channels offering everything you need from clean to super-fat distortion sounds
- Independent Bass and Treble tone controls on each channel for awesome sound shaping
- Contour control for radical midrange sweep—from traditional to scooped modern
- Additional Headphone and Line output with integrated speaker simulation
- Dedicated CD input for playback of line-level signals (e.g. CD player, drum machine)
- FX loop for external effects devices (rack effects, stomp boxes, wah-wah pedals, etc.)
- Dual footswitch FS112VT for Channel selection and FX bypass included
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.