Behringer X32 Producer Digital Mixer and Tour Case
40-Input, 25-Bus Rack-Mountable Digital Mixing Console with 16 Programmable MIDAS Preamps, 17 Motorized Faders, 32-Channel Audio Interface and Touring-Grade Road Case
Enhanced Workflow & Multi-Channel Networking - With the introduction of the new X32 version 2.0 firmware, Behringer has not only dramatically enhanced the workflow, but also added all-new capabilities including “Acoustic Integration” for total connectivity and control of your speaker and In-Ear Monitor (IEM) systems. Then they completely re-imagined the more than 50 onboard FX “Plug-Ins” and added classic processor examples based on “True Physical Modelling”. They’ve also made the X32 even more flexible, with swappable expansion cards for connecting to other multi-channel audio networking via USB, ADAT, MADI and Dante protocols, in addition to the onboard ULTRANET and AES50 connectivity.
Intuitive. Immediate. Natural. - X32 is your mind-to-sound interface… the intersection of creativity and production. Whether you're accustomed to digital mixers or not, the X32's intuitive user interface offers a fluid mixing experience that instantly feels like home. And then there is the X32's latest version 2.0 firmware. Behringer has added new scene management features and EQ functions, including a 100-band Real Time Analyzer, flexible library import/export capability and faster FX editing. They've also included 16 new FX "Plug-Ins" which are based on True Physical Modeling of famous classic audio hardware. This process means that they essentially "rebuilt" classic analog gear in the digital domain. And then they added the most amazing digital networking that allows you to connect to the new Turbosound iQ speakers via simple CAT5 connection.
Motorized Faders - X32 serves the user a full complement of 25 long-throw, 100 mm motorized servo faders for primary mix control. Working in concert with the LCD Scribble Strips and TFT Display, the faders serve multiple functions while always keeping you informed. Separate fader sections for inputs and groups/buses allow for convenient assignments from inputs to groups/buses. With the ability to store up to 100 scenes, X32's motorized faders jump to life the moment a scene is recalled.
LCD Scribble Strips - X32's automated control surface is designed to present you with the control you need, when you need it. A total of 29 programmable LCD Scribble Strips offer channel/bus identification that mirrors what is being controlled. Use them to enter input/output tags, plus add icons you recognize at-a-glance. Then assign colors to create visual groups for immediate, on-the-fly recognition of similar inputs. Simple, elegant and effective - plus you'll never need masking tape again.
Channel Strip - The X32 Channel Strip puts the most important channel processing parameters into one section so that no matter which channel you are working on, the controls are always the same. This highly-efficient layout stems from Behringer's decades of console design and input from their users. Optimized control illumination ensures a clear indication of levels or status from any viewing angle. Illuminated rotary encoders and switches give you control of preamp settings, frequency shelving, dual dynamics sections, as well as multi-mode fully parametric EQ, bus sends, main, mono and stereo panning.
100-Band RTA for all Channel/Bus EQ's - The X32 now includes a high-resolution 100-band Real Time Analyzer (RTA), with full Bar and Spectrograph views. This high-resolution RTA displays the audio energy distribution in 100 frequency bands over time - capturing a sonogram window of a full 10 seconds. Switch between the Large RTA view, displaying any available signal in full screen resolution, or the Combined view with the RTA view shown above each of the channel and bus EQ curves. See the results of your filtering choices in the audio spectrum directly. Additionally, the RTA can be displayed on top of the 31-band graphic EQs in the FX rack.
16 Breathtaking FX "Plug-Ins" Based on True Physical Modeling - They've added 16 new FX "Plug-Ins" to the X32, giving you access to a total of 50+ effects that would otherwise cost tens of thousands of dollars in hardware.This new generation of high-end FX "Plug-Ins" is based on True Physical Modeling of classic audio hardware. They essentially "rebuilt" classic analog gear in the digital domain and included models of legendary processors such as Urei's 1176, Teletronix LA-2A and Fairchild 670 compressors as well as the legendary Pultec EQP-?1a and EQ5 equalizers etc. They also added a cutting-edge 5-band multiband compressor. Last but not least, the X32 can now run 4 studio-quality stereo reverbs together with 8 channels of 31-band graphic EQ. This allows you to replace your old outboard gear with a fully recallable onboard solution.
More Routing and Processing Flexibility - The X32's routing becomes even more flexible with this recent firmware upgrade. Output signals and XLR outputs are now treated separately, allowing signals from AES50 sources or expansion cards to be routed directly to the X32's analog outputs. For example, now you can use the outputs from an X32 RACK for directly routing back PA or monitoring signals from a main or FOH console. New output tap points can be set as pre- or post-mute for greater usability with your P16 personal monitoring mixers. This is very useful in situations where you don't want mute groups to interrupt your signal flow.
Mighty New Tools for Scene and Show Management - Introducing the Cue List, an innovative way to automate the loading of scenes and new "Snippets" at different points during a show. Each of the 500 Cue entries can load any of the 100 Scenes or Snippets separately or at the same time. This gives you an amazing total of 500 Cues x 100 Scenes x 100 Snippets!
Ready for the Road - The award-winning X32 Digital Mixer that changed the industry is expanding its family, as it continues its evolution. Behringer has now added Touring Packages (TP) for the X32, X32 COMPACT and X32 Producer. These road-ready packages include mixers preloaded in heavy-duty, touring-grade road cases, custom-designed to protect its precious cargo. The durable housing features marine-grade plywood swathed in rubberized plastic laminate to protect the mixer from the elements and rigors of travel. The exterior is reinforced with impact-resistant aluminum extrusions, and all latches are recessed to respect your touring crew's hands and clothes during transport. The interior swaddles the mixer in high-density, protective foam.
X32 Firmware 3.0 - Includes a new Automixing option, support for the new X32-Edit 3.0 remote control application, networked and MIDI remote control directly from X-TOUCH control surfaces, and output phase inversion on all outputs, Aux outs and Ultranet channels. Also included are X-Over filter options for the Main LR and Mono/Center bus EQs.
X32-Edit App - The new X32-Edit app features a redesigned and scalable user interface, optimized for touch-control; automixing; configurable fader layers; floating FX windows; and much more. The X32-Mix iPad app has also received an update to support Version 3.0 firmware.
- 40-input channel, 25-bus rack-mountable digital mixing console
- Touring-grade road case featuring marine-grade plywood, impact-resistant aluminum extrusions and high-density protective foam
- 16 MIDAS-designed, fully programmable mic preamps for audiophile sound quality
- 17 Fully automated motorized 100 mm faders allow for instant overview, powerful scene management and DAW control
- 8 XLR outputs plus 6 additional line in/outputs, a phones connector and a talkback section with XLR mic input
- 32 x 32 channel USB 2.0 audio interface, with DAW remote control emulating HUI and Mackie Control
- iPad and iPhone apps for professional remote operation available free of charge-no host PC required
- High-resolution 5" day-viewable Color TFT for easy viewing of workflow components and parameters
- Main LCR, 6 matrix buses and all 16 mix buses each featuring inserts, 6-band parametric EQ's and full dynamics processing, plus 8 DCA groups and 6 mute groups
- Virtual FX rack featuring 8 true-stereo FX slots include high-end simulations such as Lexicon 480L and PCM70, EMT250 and Quantec QRS etc.
- 40-Bit floating-point DSP features "unlimited" dynamic range with no internal overload and near-zero overall latency for mixing a total of 48 signals on 25 buses
- Powerful scene management for convenient handling of complex productions
- 48-channel Digital Snake ready via AES50 ports, featuring KLARK TEKNIK's SuperMAC networking capability for ultra-low jitter and latency
- USB type-A connector providing file storage and uncompressed stereo recordings plus show presets and system updates
- Dedicated and easy-to-use channel strip section with direct access controls and graphic user interface for intuitive workflow
- Additional user-definable control section allows to set up short-cuts to your favorite views or parameters
- ULTRANET connectivity for Behringer's P16 Personal Monitoring System
- Networked remote control via Ethernet for show setups with on-screen software editor
- Built-in expansion port for audio interface cards or digital networking bridges
- MIDI In/Out for remote scene recall or controlling other MIDI equipment
- Future firmware updates, incl. new FX "Plug Ins"
- Rack mount brackets included for ultimate flexibility