Intelligent dynamic control
The MULTIGATE PRO XR4400 is a state-of-the-art 4-channel expander/gate. It combines four frequency-selective expanders/noise gates in a single rack space without compromising the least bit of functionality. With the MULTIGATE PRO, you've got a precision instrument that offers easy operation yet unbelievably powerful, flexible control possibilities. Noise is suppressed during quiet passages and crosstalk between microphones reduced. The MULTIGATE PRO is especially effective for complex microphone separation in drum-set miking.Technology - at your command
.Super-fast transients require extremely short attack times. Thanks to the new UTR (Ultra Transient Response) circuitry, transients are not colored by "cutting off" of their percussive attack phase.Completely in tune
We've integrated a fully parametric filter into the side chain, allowing you to fine-tune the controlling signal. The result: the gate reacts only when you want it to. Which other expander/gate offers parametric filters?The FlexLink system: true to its name
Each channel of the MULTIGATE PRO can be linked with its direct neighbor, allowing a multitude of various configurations: two true stereo gates, one stereo and two mono gates or even a three-way or four-way gate. Flexibility at its best.It's fun to be in control
Varying program material and complex sustain phases require separate hold and release values in order to allow "inaudible" dynamic processing. This flexibility ensures that you can ideally adapt the control parameters to the signal at hand. With the MULTIGATE PRO XR4400, you 've got the perfect device for the quick and effective processing of your music.
- 4 separate UTR (Ultra Transient Response) expander/gate circuits
- Extremely short attack time (<10 usec.)
- Super-precise parametric side chain filter with monitor function
- New FlexLink system allows flexible master/slave configurations
- 80 dB maximum attenuation
- Adjustable IAC circuit eliminates clicks, pops and flatter
- Adjustable hold and release parameters
- "Traffic light" display for threshold working point, gain reduction display
- Servo-balanced inputs and outputs
- XLR and 1/4" TRS connectors
- Manufactured under ISO9000 certified management system
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.