Blizzard AtmosFear Hex Jet RGBAWUV LED Fog Machine
6-in-1 RGBAW+UV Colored Fog Blast-O-Rama!
Your audience will tremble with excitement when they witness the pyrotechnic-like colored fog effects of AtmosFear Hex Jet LED foggers! With their 12x 15-watt RGBAW+UV LEDs and 1500-watts of fog pumping power, AtmosFear Hex Jet foggers eject thick vertical blasts of colored fog that just can't help being the center of attention, adding dynamic accents and a ton of energy to any type of performance!
AtmosFear Hex Jet foggers are capable of emitting 25-foot high blasts of color, fog and light that makes for some serious eye candy! And controlling them is a breeze either by direct use of its 6-button control panel, an easy to use 6-button IR remote control, or via just 10-channels of DMX.
The incredible control features you will find with the AtmosFear Hex Jet include fog control (on/off), R/G/B/A/W/UV color mixing, strobe effects, and two separate auto color change modes with 10 preset speed settings to choose from. You can also manually adjust colors fade time, choose from 32 built-in colors, set up the automated interval countdown timer between fog blasts, and also the duration time of each blast. It couldn't be any easier! Just set it, and forget it!
This unit has a large capacity 0.7 gal (2.5L) fluid tank that is designed for use with any safe, water-based non-toxic fog/haze fluid, and they are capable of throwing out lots of fog (45,000 cfm). For best performance, we recommend using our own Blizz Whizz brand extra thick; long hang time fog juice, or Blizz Whizz atmospheric haze fluid.
And as course, it is backed by Blizzard's 2-year warranty!
Make a real statement at your next gig with the AtmosFear Hex Jet!
- RGBAW+UV color mixing via 12x 15W 6-in-1 LEDs
- Strong, upward ejecting 1,500 watt fog machine
- Variable electronic dimming and strobe
- Built-in color and chase macros via DMX
- Built-in automated programs via master/slave
- RGBAW+UV color mixing ability in standalone mode
- IR remote control included
- Built-in timer
- Rugged and well-built (It hits the gym regularly)
- 3-pin male input and 3-pin female output
- IEC power input connector
- Operating Voltage: 100-240VAC, 50-60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 1500W, 9.38A, PF: .65
- Warm-up Time: 10 minutes
- Tank Capacity: 2.5L
- Output: 45,000 cfm
- Beam Angle: 25 degree
- Luminous Intensity: 6,462 Lux @ 1m | 2,360 Lux @ 2m
- Max. Operating Temp.: 104 degrees F (40 degrees C) ambient
Weight and Dimensions
- Protocol: USITT DMX-512
- DMX Channels: 10-Channels
- Input: 3-pin XLR Male
- Output: 3-pin XLR Female
- Operating Modes: Standalone, Master/Slave, Color Preset
- 20" (510 mm) x 14.7" (375 mm) x 9.8 inches (250 mm)
- Weight: 21 lbs (9.6 kg)
- 2-year limited warranty, does not cover malfunction caused by damage to LEDs