Blizzard Blockhead II RGBW LED Moving Head Light
Don't let the name fool you, BlockHead II 5x5 LED pixel matrix moving head fixtures are an infinite pan and tilt marvel that is sure to be part of the hip crowd! They feature individual pixel control of each of their 25* 4-in-1 RGBW CREE LEDs, allowing personal customization for any user. BlockHead II fixtures are bright, super well-built, and feature rich professional pieces of equipment that are sure to be a hit on the highest level of lighting rigs.
Besides their never-ending movement and solid color blinding ability, BlockHead II fixtures allow users to easily get their message across with built-in numbers, letters and graphic effects, even in lower channel DMX modes, making it easy to program words and images without having to use it in individual pixel mode. It has 3 user-selectable DMX modes with 17, 29 or 117 channels to choose from, and can be used with third-party software such as MADRIX, if the user so desires. Then with its tight 7 degree beam angle, it definitely creates some amazing effects while surrounded by fog!
It comes equipped with an easy-to-use LCD 4-button control panel, industry standard PowerCON compatible power In/Out connections, DMX In/Out jacks, and dual quarter-turn "Omega" quick connect type clamp brackets, making this one highly engineered, superior moving head wash fixture.
BlockHead II fixtures also come stocked with an excellent selection of built-in automated and sound active programs, as well as master/slave options.
Being an insanely bright and a beautiful model of what a high-quality fixture should look and perform like... the BlockHead II cannot be overlooked!
- 5x5 pixel matrix moving head w/25x CREE 12w RGBW LEDs
- Infinite pan and tilt
- 3-phase pan/tilt motors with 16-bit resolution
- User selectable 19/29/117-channel DMX modes
- Individually controllable 4-in-1 LED pixels via 117ch DMX
- Full RGBW color in standalone and DMX mode
- Display built-in numbers, letters, and graphic effects
- 7 degree beam angle
- Built-in sound active programs
- Built-in automated programs via master/slave
- Built-in sound activated programs via master/slave
- 3-pin male input and 3-pin female output
- PowerCon compatible AC power In/Out connectors
- Light Source: 25x CREE 12w RGBW LEDs
- Protocol: USITT DMX-512
- DMX Channels: 19/29/117
- Operating Modes: Standalone, Master/Slave, Auto, Sound Active
- Input: 3-pin XLR Male
- Output: 3-pin XLR Female
- LCD 4-button control panel
- 7 degree beam angle
- Pan: Infinite
- Tilt: Infinite
- Operating Voltage: 90-260VAC, 50-60Hz
- Power Consumption: 284W, 2.58A, PF:.99
- Max. Operating Temp.: 104 degrees F (40 degrees C) ambient
- Width: 15.25 inches (38.74 cm)
- Depth: 19 inches (48.26 cm)
- Height: 15.25 inches (38.74 cm)
- Weight: 32.6 lbs (14.8 kg)
- Warranty: 2-year limited warranty, does not cover malfunction caused by damage to LEDs.