Blizzard G70 Moving Head LED Beam Effect Light
Built to impress, the G70 is a precise, feature-rich moving head spot fixture that produces bright, even beams of light from its advanced LED optical system which includes 7x high output 10w CREE LEDs. The combination of dual gobo wheels, a richly saturated color wheel, and its three-facet prism enables awesome effects and totally smooth gobo morphing!
With its 540/270 degree pan & tilt, and dual gobo wheels (#1 rotating, with 2 metal, 4 glass + open, and #2 with 7 metal gobos + open), the G70 will amaze your audience with fast paced, single, rotating or layered dual gobo display. Then add a 3-facet rotating prism effect, shake effects, or 1-20Hz cycle strobe for endless amounts of spectacular colored beam effects! You can put on a really high impact light show buy running multiple G70 fixtures with optional reversed pan & tilt in either 11/17-channel DMX master/slave mode, your choice of 3 awesome auto run programs, or even automated sound active mode!
The G70 comes equipped with an easy-to-use LCD 4-button control panel, dual side handles for easy transportation, industry standard powerCON compatible power In/Out connections, DMX In/Out jacks, and dual quarter-turn "Omega" quick connect type clamp brackets, making this one intensively engineered, incredible moving head spot fixture!
Bright, feature packed, and affordable... the G70 delivers!
- Compact Intelligent Moving Head Fixture
- 70W (7* 10W) CREE LED Source
- 7 Dichroic Colors + White
- 11/14-Channel DMX Control Modes
- 4-Button LCD Control Panel
- Pan: 540-degree/ Tilt: 270-degree (8-16 Bit Resolution)
- Dual Gobo Wheels
- Static Gobos: 7 Metal + Open
- Rotating Gobos: 2 Glass, 4 Metal + Open
- Rotating 3-Facet Prism
- Variable Electronic Dimmer (0 - 100%)
- Electronic Focus
- Gobo-Flow, Rainbow-Flow + Shake with Bi-Directional Rotation
- Built-In Auto & Sound Activated Programs
- 90-260VAC, 50-60 Hertz
- Power Consumption: 119W, 1.58a, pf:.61
- Beam Angle: 15 degree
- Luminous Intensity: 45,300 Lux @ 1m, 8,300 Lux @ 2m
- Pan: 540 degree
- Tilt: 270 degree
- Protocol: USITT DMX-512
- 11/14-channel DMX Modes
- Operating Modes: Standalone, Master/Slave, Sound Active
- 3-pin XLR Male / 3-pin XLR Female
- LCD 4-button control panel