Blizzard HotBox EXA 7x15W RGBAW+UV Par Can
You've heard all the great things about RGBAW 5-in-1 LED's. But say you're mixing with all the colors in your 5-in-1 LED par cans, and you want to easily achieve just a bit of more of an eerie hue, or maybe your situation would look incredibly cool with a sudden shot of full on ultraviolet light, alternating with a few brilliant blasts of cool white strobe? Can you get that with your fixtures? Sorry, no you can't! You need the unique abilities of 6-in-1 RGBAW+UV LED's!
With this new version of the HotBox, you'll get the advantage of 7x 15-watt RGBAW+UV 6-in-1 LEDs, advanced electronics, a rugged cast aluminum housing, and the flexibility of secure mounting with dual hanging brackets... it's sure to be a BIG hit in your lighting rig!
The HotBox EXA features 3/6/8/10 or 11 DMX channel modes, which means it works great with any type of controller, including popular 3-channel controllers. You’ll have full control of all that it has to offer such as RGBAW+UV color mixing, 35 built-in programs, ultra smooth flicker-free 32-bit dimming (5 user-selectable dimming curves), and even easy HSV color mixing ability in 3-channel mode.
The super-easy to use built-in 4-button LED control panel also allows total control over the fixture including master/slave settings, sound active mode, built-in programs, auto mode, custom RGBAW+UV color mixing, and user adjustable fade/strobe effects for an unbelievable light show!
It also comes equipped with industry standard powerCON compatible power input/output connections & 3-pin DMX connections which are all strategically placed on the back of the unit in a way that allows you to use the HotBox EXA in ANY position, including flat on the floor. This makes the HotBox EXA a perfect solution for any of your uplighting and/or truss warming needs!
- Color mixing via 7x 15W (6 x 2.5w) Red/Green/Blue/Amber/White/UV 6-in-1 LEDs
- 395-400nM ultraviolet light output
- 5 user-selectable 32-bit dimming curves
- Variable electronic dimming & strobe
- Built-in color & chase macros via DMX
- Built-in automated programs via master/slave
- Built-in sound active programs
- RGBAW+UV color mixing ability in standalone mode
- Rugged and well-built
- Super-quiet variable-speed internal fan cooling
- Dual mounting brackets for positioning flexibility
- Flicker-free constant-current 400hz LED driver
- 3-pin male input and 3-pin female output
- PowerCon compatible AC power In/Out connectors
- Size (LxWxH): 4" x 5" x 5" (102 x 127 x 127mm)
- Weight: 3.5 lbs (1.6kg)