Blizzard Light Caster W-DMX + Skywire Transceiver
LightCaster AnyFi is a USB rechargeable, battery powered wireless DMX transceiver that is capable of transmitting or receiving either ultra-stable, Wireless Solutions AB W-DMX 2.4 GHz ISM (AFHSS) wireless DMX signals, or Blizzard Lighting’s own Skywire 2.4 GHz band frequencies. It will sync up perfectly to any Blizzard wiCICLE or Skywire (7CH) enabled products, plus there is an additional Skywire 6-channel mode that will sync up flawlessly with other AnyFi enabled products using this mode. Skywire (6CH) mode is found exclusively in Blizzard Lighting AnyFi brand products.
Its user-friendly operation simplifies all the complex communication protocols, and it features an easy-to-use 4-button TFT display menu interface, making setup a breeze. And no matter which protocol is used, you can expect to achieve reliable wireless communication for over 1000 feet (line-of-sight.)
When using W-DMX, you can leave any worries behind concerning loss of signal due to its built-in FHSS technology (Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum). FHSS are frequency hopping techniques, in which the transmitter jumps from sub-channel to another at a very rapid pace. An unlimited number of receivers can be controlled by each transceiver, each one able to control 512 channels of DMX (1 universe).
With Skywire 6/7-channel wireless DMX you can pair your other AnyFi, wiCICLE, or Skywire transmitting and receiving units together simply by matching the color coded frequency groups that illuminate on each of the LED status indicators. With each frequency group, there are 512 auto-assigning frequencies that allow each system to run simultaneously in the same space, completely free of interference!
Come out of the cold! Get the system with the best and most wireless DMX options available today with the LightCaster AnyFi!
- Built-in W-DMX Transceiver
- Built-in Skywire 6/7-Channel Transceiver
- Built-in lithium battery
- TFT display and friendly menu interface
- Adaptive Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (AFHSS)
- 32-bit ARM Processor, DMA transfer without delay
- Standard 3-pin XLR In/Out connections
- 4-button status menu and LED frequency/status indicator
- Plug-and-play operation, pairing mode, supports more transmitter universes
DMX Signal Interface:
- Power Input: DC 5V, ±5%
- Power Consumption: 350 mA@5V DC max.
- 3-pin XLR Input
- 3-pin XLR Output
Weight & Dimensions:
- Range: 1,000 FT (line-of-sight)
- Frequency: 2.402-2.480GHz, ISM, 79 channels
- Spread Spectrum: FHSS, 1100 hops / sec
- Modulation: GFSK
- Maximum Transmit Power: 23dBm
- Receiver Sensitivity: -94dBm
- 4 x 3.5 x 1.6 inches (103 x 88 x 40 mm)
- Weight: 8.8 oz (250 g)