Blizzard Lo-Pro CSI 36x 3-Watt LED UV Wash Blacklight
Add Some UV Glow to Your Show!
Lo-Pro CSI is a powerful LED blacklight PAR fixture with 36x high-power UV LEDs, perfect for any application where intense UV lighting is needed! Make your next event glow with the effect that is always a hit with the crowd!
With Lo-Pro CSI fixtures, you will get an impressive amount of true ultraviolet light via 36x high output, 3-Watt 365nm UV LEDs. They also feature 2 really cool built-in pixel patterns that will put on a show of their own. Each is individually cotrollable and can strobe, snap, or fade any way you like them to.
This blacklight can be controlled with either 1/2/3/4 or 5-channels of DMX, and comes with incredibly cool built-in sound-activated and auto programs with variable electronic strobe and dimming capabilities. You can also easily power link multiple units together for additional UV coverage.
The Lo-Pro CSI comes with equipped with PowerCON compatible AC in/out and DMX in/out jacks, and is a light weight, yet very solidly built unit with a with sturdy die-cast aluminum housing and dual mounting brackets for flexible positioning.
And as course, Lo-Pro CSI fixtures are backed by Blizzard's 2-year warranty!
- 36x high output, 3-Watt ~365nm UV LED
- Full on UV intensity + 2 unique pixel patterns
- Variable electronic strobe and dimmer
- Built-in automated programs via DMX and master/slave
- Built-in sound active programs
- Standalone, master/slave, auto, sound active modes
- Easy 1/2/3/4/5-channel DMX control
- Lightweight and Compact (It kept its New Year's resolution!)
- 4-button LED control panel for easy programming
- Power outlet for fixture linking
- Two-piece mounting yoke allows flexibility in positioning
- Operating Voltage: 90-250VAC, 50-60 Hertz
- Power Consumption: 34W Amp: .52 Pf: .62
- 36 x 3-Watt ~365nm UV LED
- Max. Operating Temp.: 104 degrees F (40 degrees C) ambient
Weight and Dimensions:
- Protocol: USITT DMX-512
- DMX Channels: 1/2/3/4/5 (User Selectable)
- Input: 3-pin XLR Male
- Output: 3-pin XLR Female
- Operating Modes: Standalone, Master/Slave, Auto, Sound Active
- Width: 9 inches (22.7 cm)
- Depth: 4.75 inches (12 cm)
- Height: 11.5 inches (29.2 cm)
- Weight: 7.6 lbs. (3.45 kg)
- 2-year limited warranty, does not cover malfunction caused by damage to LEDs