Blizzard RokSpot CWWW OSRAM LED Spot Light
Rapid advancement of LED technology has allowed the development the new RokSpot CWWW, a magnificent, yet affordable LED pinspot fixture with a super-sharp 8° beam angle, and driven by only a single, brilliantly bright 10W state of the art 2-in-1 CWWW OSRAM LED!
The RokSpot CWWW puts out an impressive, intense beam of light, and features 1 / 2 or 7 user selectable DMX channel modes, which means it works great with virtually any DMX controller, including Blizzard's 4-channel KlimateKontrol, or 5-channel Kontrol 5 DMX controllers. You'll have full control of all that the RokSpot CWWW has to offer such as CWWW color mixing, 20 built-in programs, ultra smooth flicker-free 32-bit dimming (5 user-selectable dimming curves), and even super smooth CCT Adjustment (2800k <--> 7000k) ability in 1-channel mode.
The easy to use built-in 4-button LED control panel also allows total control over the fixture including master/slave settings, sound active mode, built-in programs, auto mode, custom color mixing, and user adjustable fade/strobe effects for a totally rocking light show. The RokSpot CWWW also comes equipped with industry standard powerCON compatible power input/output & 3-pin DMX connections!
Solid, yet sleek in appearance, the cast aluminum housing of the RokSpot CWWW helps dissipate any heat, and it features a timeless, straight forward design that will never go out of style! You can mount it anywhere via any standard truss clamp, use it free standing, or permanently install it with the screw mounting holes found on the bottom of the mounting bracket!
- Color mixing via 1x 10W Cool White / Warm White 2-in-1 LEDs
- Variable electronic dimming & strobe
- Built-in color & chase macros via DMX
- Built-in automated programs via master/slave
- Built-in sound active programs
- CWWW color mixing ability in standalone mode
- Narrow 8° beam angle
- Rugged and well-built (It hits the gym regularly)
- Natural convection cooling
- Secure bracket for positioning flexibility
- Flicker-free constant-current 400hz LED driver
- 3-pin male input and 3-pin female output
- PowerCon compatible AC power In/Out connectors
- Extended (1-Ch), Manual CW-WW Color Mixing (2-Ch), & Extended +32-bit dimming (7-Ch) DMX Profiles