Blizzard RokSpot RGBW OSRAM LED Spot Light
Rapid advancement of LED technology has allowed the development the new RokSpot RGBW, a magnificent, yet affordable LED pinspot fixture with a super-sharp 8° beam angle, and driven by only a single, brilliantly bright 15W state of the art 4-in-1 RGBW OSRAM LED!
The RokSpot RGBW puts out an impressive, intense beam of light, and features 3/4/5 or 9 user selectable DMX channel modes, which means it works great with virtually any DMX controller, including Blizzard's 4-channel KlimateKontrol, or 5-channel Kontrol 5 DMX controllers. You'll have full control of all that the RokSpot RGBW has to offer such as RGBW color mixing, 30 built-in programs, ultra smooth flicker-free 32-bit dimming (5 user-selectable dimming curves), and even simple HSV color mixing ability in 3-channel mode.
The easy to use built-in 4-button LED control panel also allows total control over the fixture including master/slave settings, sound active mode, built-in programs, auto mode, custom color mixing, and user adjustable fade/strobe effects for a totally rocking light show. The RokSpot RGBW also comes equipped with industry standard powerCON compatible power input/output & 3-pin DMX connections!
Solid, yet sleek in appearance, the cast aluminum housing of the RokSpot RGBW helps dissipate any heat, and it features a timeless, straight forward design that will never go out of style! You can mount it anywhere via any standard truss clamp, use it free standing, or permanently install it with the screw mounting holes found on the bottom of the mounting bracket!
- Color mixing via 1x 15W OSRAM Red/Green/Blue/White 4-in-1 LED
- Variable electronic dimming & strobe
- Built-in color & chase macros via DMX
- Built-in automated programs via master/slave
- Built-in sound active programs
- RGBW color mixing ability in standalone mode
- Narrow 8° beam angle
- Rugged and well-built (It hits the gym regularly)
- Natural convection cooling
- Secure bracket for positioning flexibility
- Flicker-free constant-current 400hz LED driver
- 3-pin male input and 3-pin female output
- PowerCon compatible AC power In/Out connectors
- HSV (3-Ch), RGBW (4-Ch), RGBW + Dim (5-Ch), Extended (8- Ch), & Extended + 32-bit dimming (9-Ch)