Blizzard Snake Eyes 2 Pack with Eclipse DMX
Looking to up the ante and bring down the house at your next gig? You can't lose with Snake Eyes™ multi-beam LED moving head fixtures!
Snake Eyes™ are incredible, futuristic cube shaped moving head fixtures fitted with 6* high output OSRAM® 60-watt RGBW LEDs (one per side), each with an ultra-sharp 4° beam angle. A bonus of 12* RGB strips beautifully highlight each edge of the head, which can perform color chases in auto mode or be controlled via DMX with a separate dedicated strip chase speed control channel.
Aerial effects from Snake Eyes™ fixtures are a truly amazing sight to see with insanely bright, richly saturated RGBW mixed colored beams coming from any or all directions with user-selectable 630°/540° pan, never-ending infinite tilt, and smooth 3-phase motors. It just has a "wow factor" that is off the charts (for a price that's not)!
Snake Eyes’s 2 user-selectable DMX modes (15/37-channels) allow ease and flexibility in programming, as does its easy-to-use 4-button LCD control panel. Power connections are via industry standard powerCON® compatible jacks, and DMX 3-pin and 5-pin In/Out jacks + dual quarter-turn “Omega” quick connect type clamp brackets round out the pro feature set.
Eclipse DMX Lighting Software is a simple and easy to use DMX 512 Lighting control program for Windows XP, Vista, and Windows 7/8 (32 or 64 bit compatible).
You may have tried "Your DMX", you may tried an "Express Show", you may have even tried to "free style", but nothing can prepare you for the software that will "Eclipse" the competition! This software is fully functional with the EclipseDMX dongle which is now available.
The ProSound 25 FT 3-pin DMX cable is the perfect connection for any of your lighting system needs. When you buy a ProSound DMX Lighting Cable, you're getting more than a standard XLR mic cable. You're getting a top-quality DMX-specific lighting cable designed to perform flawlessly and stand up to the rigors of the road. Unlike microphone cables, true DMX-512 cables can handle the high speeds of the latest DMX lighting equipment making your lighting system run at maximum efficiently. Take your show up a notch with best lighting cables in the business.
- 6* 60W CREE® RGBW 4-in-1 LEDs, 50,000 hours
- 12* controllable RGB strips
- 630º/540° pan, 360° infinite tilt
- Smooth 3-phase motors
- Automatic pan/tilt position correction
- User selectable 15/37-channel DMX modes
- 1-23Hz strobe
- 10 built-in auto programs
- Edit programs via DMX controller/front display & save to CPU of the fixture
- 0-100% linear LED dimmer
- 3/5-pin male and female DMX In/Out
- PowerCon™ compatible AC power In/Out
- Operating Voltage: 100-240VAC, 50-60Hz
- Power Consumption: 680W, 5.95A, PF:.98
- 6* 60W CREE® RGBW 4in1 LEDs, 50,000 hours
- 12* controllable RGB strips
- Beam Angle: 4 degree
- Luminous Intensity: 37,434 Lux @ 2m | 7,306 Lux @ 5m (x6)
- Pan: 630°/540°
- Tilt: Infinite
- Protocol: USITT DMX-512
- DMX Channels: 15/37
- Operating Modes: Standalone, Master/Slave, Sound Active
- Input: 3-pin XLR Male
- Output: 3-pin XLR Female
- LCD 4-button control panel
- Max. Operating Temp.: 104 degrees F (40 degrees C) ambient
- Width: 11 inches (279 mm)
- Depth: 16 inches (406 mm)
- Height: 20 inches (508 mm)
- Weight: 32 lbs (14.5 kg)
- 2-year limited warranty, does not cover malfunction caused by damage to LEDs.