Blizzard TOUR QT IP Skywire RGBAW+UV LED Light
Cute and tiny, yet powerful and packed with features, nobody can
help falling for these little sweethearts! There is a lot to love about Tour
QT IP Skywire fixtures, including their teeny-weeny price tag!
Tour QT IP Skywire fixtures are outdoor, IP65 rated mini LED PAR
cans that come fitted with 3x high output 15W 6-in-1 RGBAW+UV
LEDs with a 25-degree beam angle for superior color mixing abilities.
They also have a built-in 2.4Ghz Skywire wireless DMX receiver which
works perfectly with Blizzard wiCICLE transmitters or LightCaster
transceiver units, which when paired with either allows for very
reliable wireless DMX transmission for up to 1000 ft (line of sight).
They are also loaded with tons of tasty goodies like a flicker-free
constant-current 600hz LED driver which is ideal for video work, and
5 different user-selectable 8-bit or 32-bit dimming modes. Each mode
allows for different amounts of dimming steps for smoother (and
slower) dimming capabilities.
These fixtures can be controlled directly using their easy-to-use
4-button LED control panel or via 7/8 or 11-channels of DMX. Either
method gives users easy access to all of their features including
RGBAW+UV color mixing, strobe (1-20Hz), 63 built-in static colors, auto
mode, fade settings, and 32-bit dimmer settings.
Tour QT IP Skywire fixtures come equipped with extended AC in/out
and DMX in/out connections, and 1x set of IP rated DMX in/out cables
are also included. They are a light weight, yet have a very solidly built
die-cast aluminum housing with natural convection cooling (no fans),
and sport dual mounting brackets for ultimate positioning flexibility.
And yes, they are also backed by Blizzard's 2-year warranty!
- Color mixing via 3x 15-watt 6-in-1 RGBAW+UV LEDs
- 2.4Ghz built-in wireless DMX receiver
- 512 auto-assigning frequencies in 7 groups
- Variable electronic dimming and strobe
- 25 degree beam angle
- Built-in color and chase macros via DMX
- Color mixing ability in standalone mode
- Rugged and well-built (It hits the gym regularly)
- Convection cooled cast aluminum housing
- Dual mounting brackets for positioning flexibility
- Flicker-free constant-current 600hz LED driver
- IP Rated AC power cord with cable cap
- IP Rated DMX in/out cables (1x set included)
- 3x 15W 6-in-1 RGBAW+UV LEDs
- Protocol: USITT DMX-512
- DMX Channels: 7/8/11 channels
- Operating Modes: Standalone, Master/Slave, Auto
- 3-pin XLR In/Out
- 4-button LED control panel
- Operating Voltage: 110-264VAC, 50-60Hz (autoranging)
- Power Consumption: 27W, .33A, pf: .63
Weight and Dimensions:
- Max. Operating Temp.: 104 degrees F (40 degrees C) ambient
- 7.1 x 4 x 7.9 inches (181 x 102.4 x 200.5 mm)
- 4 lbs (1.8 kg)
- 2-year limited warranty does not cover malfunction caused by damage to LEDs.