Blizzard TOURnado Sky W-DMX IP LED Wash Light
Just what you have been waiting for! The option for battery powered and W-DMX wireless built-in is now available in the TOURnado IP65 rated series of LED outdoor fixtures with the TOURnado SKY W-DMX. It has same exceptional quality that all Blizzard outdoor fixtures have and features super bright RGBAW+UV color mixing and a wide 25° beam angle. And, like the other lights in our TOURnado line, it also sports a convection cooled cast aluminum housing with a tempered glass lens, watertight internal gaskets, and unique twist and lock weatherproof power and data cable in/out connections.
You can run any of its impressive built-in programs individually or all together in auto run mode with speed control, fade, and flash settings, then even perform full RGBAW+UV color mixing either with or without DMX control. It is a perfect lighting solution for just about any type of outdoor application. It comes equipped with dual mounting brackets to add total positioning flexibility, and it has a well-structured, easy to navigate LED control panel menu with 4 electronically touch sensitive navigation buttons that make programming (and button pushing) a breeze! There is a single, large Power button for ease as well. One simple push and you have instant light! (Just make sure it's charged!)
The Lithium-Ion internal battery system allows the user to select one of 3 power output mode settings. Depending on the needs of any given application, you can select either High Power, Medium Power, or Battery Saver Mode, which allows the fixture to run for a longer time at lower output. With average usage of color fades in High Output Mode, you can expect the battery life to last up to 10+ hours, color jumping 5+ hrs, or full on for 3+ hrs! Need more time? Just switch over to one of the other battery power saver modes! The normal battery recharge time is 4 hrs, and can even be done while in use!
Set the fixture to work in standalone mode, master/slave mode, or you can control it via 6/7/8 or 11 channels of DMX, which means it will work great with our 12-channel Kontrol 6 controller, or our popular Kontrol 5-channel DMX controller. All the features are accessible in any mode including RGBAW+UV color mixing, 63 built-in static colors, auto run mode, flash/fade mode, and access to 5 user-selectable 32-bit dimming curves. These five different dimming curves allow for different amounts of steps for much smoother (and slower) dimming capabilities.
Then, for the ultimate in ease of setup, when paired up with any W-DMX transmitter or transceiver unit such as our own LightCaster W-DMX transceiver, the built-in W-DMX receiver will provide wireless communication for over 500 meters (line-of-sight), while leaving any worries behind concerning loss of signal due to its built-in FHSS technology (Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum). FHSS are frequency hopping techniques, in which the transmitter jumps from one sub-channel to another at a very rapid pace. This technique was first used by the U.S. military precisely because they are difficult to disrupt, and unless you knew the frequency hopping sequence, practically impossible to intercept. An unlimited number of receiving units can be controlled by each transceiver, each one able to control 512 channels of DMX (1 universe).
And of course, it is also backed by Blizzard's 2-year warranty!
- RGBAW+UV color mixing via 7x 15W 6-in-1 LEDs
- LED control panel with 4 touch sensitive electronic buttons
- 25° beam angle
- 395-400nM ultraviolet light output
- 2.4Ghz built-in wireless W-DMX receiver
- Intelion lithium-ion battery system
- 3 battery power modes
- Variable electronic dimming and strobe
- Built-in color and chase macros via DMX
- Built-in automated programs via master/slave
- RGBAW+UV color mixing ability in standalone mode
- Convection cooled cast aluminum housing
- Dual mounting brackets for positioning flexibility
- Flicker-free constant-current 500MA LED driver
- IP rated locking power and 3-pin DMX connections
- RGBAW+UV (6-Ch), RGBAW+UV and Strobe (7-Ch), Dim, RGBAW+UV and Strobe (8-Ch), and Extended with 32-bit dimming (11-Ch) DMX Profiles
- Operating Voltage: 100-264VAC, 47/63 Hertz
- Power Consumption: 38W Amp: .57 Pf: .59
- 7x15W RGBAW+UV 6-in-1LEDs 100,000 hours
- Beam Angle: 25 degree beam angle
- Max. Operating Temp.: 104° F (40° C) ambient
Weight and Dimensions:
- Protocol: USITT DMX-512
- 4-button menu with LED display
- DMX Channels: 6/7/8/11
- Input: 3-pin XLR Male
- Output: 3-pin XLR Female
- Operating Modes: Standalone, Master/Slave, Auto Modes
- Width: 10.7 inches (270 mm)
- Depth: 5.7 inches (144 mm)
- Height: 8.6 inches (21.6 cm), 11.2 inches (28.4 cm) with bracket
- Weight: 11.5 lbs. (5.2 kg)
- 2-year limited warranty, does not cover malfunction caused by damage to LEDs