Blizzard Tough Stick RGBAW 60x3W LED (IP65)
Designed from the ground up, the ToughStick 5 features 9x ultra bright 15-watt 5-in-1 RGBAW LEDs which are fitted into a durable, half-meter long, convection cooled, anodized aluminum enclosure with a completely sealed tempered glass top. The nine 5-in-1 RGBAW LED's supply a generous amount of richly saturated mixed colors with a total of 8,900+ Lux output @ 1-meter, full on.
The weatherproof 4-button LED control panel found on the side of the ToughStick 5 gives users full control of all the features and settings such as full RGBAW color mixing, 35 built-in programs, strobe and speed controls, plus sound active mode. The fixture can also be controlled via DMX master/slave in either 4/5/9 or 10-channel DMX modes.
Another notable feature of the ToughStick 5 is ultra smooth flicker-free 32-bit dimming (5 user-selectable dimming curves) which are selectable via either the LED control panel or DMX. The advanced 32-bit dimming circuitry found in the ToughStick 5, just like many of Blizzard's fixtures have, allows you to choose between 5 different dimming modes, each allowing different amounts of steps for smoother (and slower) dimming. Depending on which mode you use, the steps will be added to the first 25%, 50% or 75% of the dimming curve. And the results are really very noticeable, especially at low levels.
The ToughStick 5 comes with all the necessary components including an IP rated AC power cord with cable cap, IP rated DMX in/out cables, and dual mounting brackets with locking knobs for secure positioning and flexibility. Link several units together via 3-pin XLR input & output for an even more colorful light display. Based on its many features, quality design, and affordability, the ToughStick 5 would be a great choice for just about any architectural wall wash or performance stage lighting application!
- RGBAW color mixing via 9x 15W R/G/B/A/W 5-in-1 LEDs
- Variable electronic dimming & strobe
- Built-in color & chase macros via DMX
- Built-in automated programs via master/slave
- Built-in sound active programs
- RGBAW color mixing ability in standalone mode
- HSV+ A/W & Dimmer (4-Ch), RGBAW (5-Ch), RGBAW + Extended (9-Ch), & RGBAW + Extended w/32-bit dimming (10-Ch) DMX Profiles
- Rugged and well-built (It hits the gym regularly
- Dual mounting brackets for positioning flexibility
- Flicker-free constant-current 400hz LED driver
- Totally silent convection cooling
- IP Rated AC power cord with cable cap
- IP Rated DMX in/out cables