Blizzard Turbo Scan 150-Watt LED DMX Scanner
Give your light show major a performance boost with Turbo Scan, the super-bright, blazing fast LED scanner effect that is built to impress with a 150-watt LED light source and an abundance of pro features that will give your audience that “nailed back in your seat” thrill that they all hope for and need!
Turbo Scan fixtures create crisp, clear beams and are equipped with two gobo wheels, each with 7 gobos, including 7 rotating, indexing and interchangeable. Glass? You bet! It has 4 of them installed and ready to rock.
Break things up a little with Turbo Scan’s 3-facet and 8-facet rotating, indexable prism. Going for a more smooth, sultry look? Try Turbo Scan’s frost filter for that subtle glow that satisfies, then blow ‘em out of the water with the pinpoint accuracy and beam shaping from Turbo Scan’s smooth, multi-mode iris.
Did we mention speed? That’s “Turbo” as in “Maximum speed and performance,”. Its moving mirror with 3-phase motors is capable of 180° pan in 0.8 seconds, and 90° tilt in under 0.5 seconds.
Then there’s Turbo Scan’s multiple built-in programs and sound-active mode, for when you just want to go where the beat takes you. Still want more? Try on a full color LCD display menu system for size. Then, rig it all up with 1/4-turn omega mounting brackets, Powercon-compatible power connections and 3 and 5-pin DMX.
Does all this sound familiar? If you own G-Max 150 moving head fixtures it just might. Turbo Scan fixtures share the exact same DMX architecture, optics and overall feature set as our G-Max 150 moving head fixtures. This will make for super easy programming and consistent output between these fixtures!
And of course, Turbo Scan is backed by Blizzard’s 2-year warranty.
- Light source: 150W white LED light source rated at 60,000 hours
- 16-bit smooth pan/tilt resolution
- Pan: 180° 16-bit with 3-phase motors
- Tilt: 90° 16-bit with 3-phase motors
- Automatic pan/tilt position correction
- DMX channels: 21, 23, and 24
- 7 colors + open color wheel with half-colors
- Gobo: 2 gobo wheels, 1 static/1 rotating both with 7 gobos + open
- 3/8-facet dual prism with variable speed and direction
- 0-100% linear LED dimmer
- Extremely silent cooling fans
- 3-pin and 5-pin male/female input and outputs
- PowerCon compatible AC power In/Out connectors
- Protocol: USITT DMX-512
- DMX Channels: 21, 23, and 24
- Operating modes: standalone, M/S, auto, sound active
- Input: 3-pin/5-pin XLR Male
- Output: 3-pin/5-pin XLR Female
- LCD full-color 4-button control panel
- Pan: 180° (0.8 seconds)
- Tilt: 90° (0.5 seconds)
- Beam angle: 15°
- Gobo size: 24.8mm
- Image size: 17.5mm
- Luminous intensity: 32,121 Lux @ 2m | 6,017 Lux @ 5m
- Operating voltage: 90-260VAC, 50-60Hz
- Power consumption: 184W, 1.6A, PF:.98
- Max. operating temp.: 104° F (40° C) ambient
- Dimensions: 20.9” x 10.3” x 8.75” / 530mm x 260mm x 222 mm
- Weight: 26.5 lbs / 12 kg