Blue BOTTLEROCKETSTAGE2 Stuidio Condenser Mic
Meet the Bottle Rocket Stage Two. The Stage Two vacuum tube microphone system is an innovative and unique solution for virtually any recording need. The Stage Two combines low noise and superb transient response along with a choice of nine different interchangeable capsules, The Bottle Caps. In an instant, you can change these bayonet-mount capsules for a stunning variety of tonal characteristics and pickup patterns without shutting off the power!
Precision-designed and hand-assembled, the Stage Two is crafted for a lifetime of use. Its transformerless Class A discrete amplifier circuit is a thoroughly modern design with a nod to the classic circuits of yesterday. Utilizing a single hand-selected ECC88 vacuum tube, you'll hear musical detail and subtlety previously only heard in mics costing thousands more. The Stage Two comes with Blue's popular and versatile B8 capsule, a custom-built flight case, our high-definition tube mic cable, shockmount and the innovative Powerstream power supply, which not only ensures ultra-stable performance but features our soft-start feature which maximizes tube life and minimizes startup time.
Capsules Designed for Any Mission
Both Stages of the Bottle Rocket family can take advantage of the Bottle Caps, Blue's family of nine interchangeable capsules with different tonal characteristics and pickup patterns. Each Bottle Cap is designed to provide the recordist with the ultimate sonic solution for their respective application. Below is a complete list of the nine Bottle Caps. Get them all and you'll have an entire mic cabinet at your fingertips!
- Transducer Type: Pressure Gradient or Pure Pressure (depending on capsule)
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid, Omnidirectional, Figure of 8 (depending on capsule)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 50mV/Pa (+/- 10mV depending on capsule) at 1kHz (1 Pa = 94 dB SPL)
- Output Impedance: 50?
- Rated Load Impedance: Not less than 1k?
- Noise Level A-Weighted: Not more than 9 dBV - 14 dBV (IEC 651) (depending on capsule)
- Maximum Output: +28 dBV = 25.11 Vrms (2.5k?, 1% THD)
- Maximum SPL: 139 dB SPL (2.5k?, 1.0% THD)
- Dynamic Range: 130 dB (@ 2.5k?)
- Power Requirement: External Powerstream Unit
- Current Draw: Heater (6V DC) 300 mA, Plate (120V) 5mA - Typical
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.