Bose L1 MODEL II Double Bass System W/ ToneMatch
The premier Bose L1 loudspeaker system for musicians-with Bose' smoothest, most consistent sound coverage and most powerful tone-shaping tools. Lightweight and modular, this sleek system fits easily into a car trunk and takes just a few minutes to set up.
This best portable sound system for musicians combines the Bose L1 Model II system and T1 ToneMatch audio engine. This professional concert sound system provides wide coverage, smooth tonal balance and a suite of studio-class effects and tone-shaping tools. And it's packed with proprietary Bose technologies designed to improve your amplified sound.
Sound advantages-only from Bose
Like the original, award-winning Bose L1 loudspeaker system, this Model II sound system is an all-in-one innovation that replaces conventional monitors, mixers and PA speakers. The system's breakthrough loudspeaker produces wide, uniform sound coverage of nearly 180 degrees-onstage and throughout an audience of up to several hundred-with little dropoff in volume and tone.
The Model II system also features Articulated Array speaker technology for better tonal balance. The loudspeaker's 24 vertically mounted drivers are precisely angled to create clearer highs and more consistent tone in the room. Even people off to the sides of these stage speakers enjoy well-balanced, detailed sound.
Powerful multichannel audio engine
Combining the T1 ToneMatch audio engine with an L1 system gives you exceptional amplified tone and sound processing capabilities. The compact, four-channel engine provides fingertip control of a large library of ToneMatch presets. Just touch a button to make hundreds of precise refinements to the sound of instruments and microphones.
The engine also features a complete suite of studio-class reverbs, additional effects and dynamics processing. It connects to the L1 Model II system via a single digital cable for quick, streamlined setup.
Deep bass from small enclosures
Bose L1 Model II systems come with one B1 bass module to ensure more accurate amplification of lower notes for most voices and instruments-including guitars, keyboards and various horns. The double bass package is recommended for use as a bass guitar amplifier, and for kick drums and DJs.
B1 bass modules are considerably lighter and smaller than conventional bass bins required for the same performance. Power up to two bass modules on a single power stand. Add two more bass modules to the system with an optional PackLite® extended bass package.
Light and easy
The L1 Model II power stand weighs only 24 pounds, and its four retractable legs make it very easy to transport and set up. The power stand also has a simplified control section; the single line-level input can be used with instruments, mics, mixers, laptops, MP3 players or DVD systems.
All of the system's components are also built to handle the road. The loudspeaker has a rugged, reinforced grille, and each package includes padded carrying bags for major components.
- Spatial Dispersion and Articulated Array speaker technologies in the loudspeaker produce wide, uniform sound coverage. The 24 small drivers are arranged using Articulated Array speaker technology in a slim, vertical enclosure-creating nearly 180 degrees of horizontal coverage and consistent tonal balance. The loudspeaker's two-piece, interlocking design makes for quick and easy setup, breakdown and transport.
- Built-in power amps to drive the loudspeaker and up to two B1 bass modules
- Integrated power amplifiers in the power stand provide clean, precise amplification for L1 Model II system with up to two B1 bass modules.
- Digital audio and power connection for ToneMatch mixer
- ToneMatch port on power stand for digital audio and power connection to ToneMatch audio engine.
- Analog input, trim control and signal/clip LED for line-level analog input via 1/4" TRS phone cable. Can be used for instruments or other audio sources like DJ mixers, MP3 players, computers or DVD systems.
- Bass module out for amplified bass output signal to one or two B1 bass modules. L1 system automatically adjusts equalization appropriately when bass modules are connected.
- Bass line out delivers post-DSP bass signal output. Accepts 1/4" TRS phone cable. Use to connect powered subwoofer, additional amplification system or Bose PackLite amplifier with up to two additional bass modules.
- Retractable legs provide stability for streamlined L1 Model II power stand and loudspeaker. Four retractable legs fold out of power stand simultaneously for quick setup and compact transport.