By completing your order, you understand that the products(s) you are purchasing are U.S. models and may have power / voltage requirements different from that of your country.
Prices shown in currencies other than US Dollars are estimates based on current exchange rates. We will charge your credit card in US Dollars on the day your order is shipped, and the conversion to your local currency will be done at the prevailing rate by your credit card issuer.
ProSound and Stage Lighting will not mark your parcel as a “gift”, declare a value lower than the actual price paid, or otherwise prepare false customs information.
Endless possibility and top of the line performance!
If performance and features are the most important considerations in your purchasing choice then look no further that our Colorado 2 Tour package. These top of the line fixtures can handle any and all of your light needs with out missing a beat.
The COLORado 2 Tour boasts more and higher powered LEDs (48 2-watt and 3-watt RGBW LEDs with 15 degrees or optional 30 degrees lenses) than the COLORado 1 Tour, while offering the same improved dimming capability. PowerCon connectors as well as direct DMX in and out provide faster and easier connection.
• 3, 4, 5, 6, 9, or 11-channel RGBW wash light
• Operating modes: 3-channel: RGB control, 3-channel: HSV control, 4-channel: RGBW control, 4-channel: RGB, dimmer, 5-channel: RGBW, dimmer, 6-channel: RGBW, dimmer, strobe, 9-channel: RGBW, ID addressing, dimmer, strobe, macro, auto/custom, 11-channel: RGBW, ID addressing, dimmer, strobe, macro, auto/custom, dimmer speed, auto speed
• Color temperature presets (3,200 K ~ 10,000 K)
• Built-in automated programs via DMX
• Recall custom programs via DMX
• RGBW color mixing with or without DMX control
• 5 distinct dimming curves
• Additional power output: max 5 units @ 120 V
• Adjustable barn doors to direct output (includes gel frame)
• LED display with lock-out feature
• PowerCon connector
• 3-pin DMX input and output connectors
The Show Designer 1 offers all the same features as the popular Show Designer plus added features to make lighting control and show designing even easier! This is a surprisingly affordable, yet fully professional DMX lighting contoller.
• Pan/Tilt joystick
• Controller comes ?Tabletop Style? and includes removable rubber rails to fit standard 19" rack mount; 3 rack space
• Control a wide variety of DMX intelligent lighting fixtures
• Large library of fixture settings for many different brands of lighting equipment
• Control up to 512 channels (USITT DMX-512 compatible)
• Control up to 16 large fixtures (up to 32 channels each) or 16 groups of smaller fixtures
• Hold up to 1024 scenes, 512 presets, 256 chases and 256 shows
• Fixtures and memories are quickly selectable from an array of 16 switches
• Software updates can be easily downloaded from this web page.
• MIDI capable
• 8 faders allow direct control of channel settings for 32 channel fixtures using a bank switch
• Large rotary wheel for data entry
• Pan and tilt can also be controlled using a standard PC trackball/keyboard (sold separately)
• 32 character backlit LCD display for easy programming
• REAR PANEL
• 3 pin XLR connector for DMX-512 output
• Polarity switch to accommodate different types of cable requirements
• MIDI In & Out
Also included are all the DMX cables and clamps to get everything set up and