Chauvet Freedom Par Quad 4 IP White 8 Pack with Case
Freedom Par Quad-4 IP is a 100% TRUE wireless, battery-operated, quad-color (RGBA) LED Par with built-in D-Fi transceiver. Its temporary outdoor-rated robust housing repels water, snow, dirt, and sand for all-weather applications and is available in black or white. Freedom Par Quad-4 IP works in Master/Slave mode with first-generation Freedom Pars and it has multiple wireless triggering and control options via the FlareCON Air and the FlareCON app. Convenient, wireless non-DMX control is available using the IRC-6 remote and customized colors can be created using the built-in LED display. Shine light where it is needed using the built-in adjustable kickstand and prevent light spillage with the built-in glare shield. Achieve smooth LED fading with built-in dimming curves and extend the battery's lifespan with built-in discharge protection. Safely store and transport your fixtures from gig to gig in the CHS-FR4 carry bag.
The FlareCON™ Air utilizes cell phones and tablets and turns them into wireless DMX controllers. It works with all CHAUVET® DJ Freedom™ series fixtures as well as all D-Fi™ products for versatile control over your rig.
The built-in Wi-Fi™ transmitter connects with cell phones and tablets running the FREE FlareCON™ app, to allow the user to control the connected lighting fixtures. The FlareCON™ Air then converts the Wi-Fi™ signal from the phone or tablet into D-Fi™ and wirelessly transmits those signals to an unlimited number of receivers.
The FlareCON™ app is available for both Android™ and iOS® in both phone and tablet versions. The FlareCON™ Air can also connect directly to a DMX controller to send wireless signals out to an unlimited number of D-Fi™ lights or receivers. The FlareCON™ Air is fully FCC and RTTE compliant.
Our Versa Case is a lightweight road case designed with versatility in mind. Included are 3 layers of pick-and-pluck foam, perfect for custom-fitting a variety of light fixtures. It also features a high-quality plywood construction with reinforced corners and edges, keeping your fixtures protected. Multiple cases can be stacked, allowing for extra space and storage. Includes 3 sheets of 0.5" (12.7 mm) squared pick and pluck foam 3.75" (95.25 mm) thick
- Temporary outdoor-rated robust housing repels water, snow, dirt, and sand for all-weather applications
- 100% TRUE wireless, battery-operated, quad-color (RGBA) LED Par with built-in D-Fi transceiver
- Multiple wireless triggering and control options via the FlareCON Air and the FlareCON app
- Works in Master/Slave with first-generation Freedom Pars
- Shine light where it is needed using the built-in adjustable kickstand
- Built-in glare shield prevents light spillage
- Extend the battery's lifespan with built-in discharge protection
- Convenient, wireless non-DMX control using the IRC-6 remote
- Create customized colors using the built-in LED display
- Achieve smooth LED fading with built-in dimming curves
- Suitable for every event with either black or white housing
- Safely store and transport your fixtures from gig to gig in the CHS-FR4 carry bag
- Compact and lightweight design easily fits inside sticks of TRUSST