Chauvet Freedom Strip Mini Wireless DMX LED Bar
Freedom Strip Mini takes the very popular COLORstrip Mini and integrates battery power and D-Fi 2.4GHz wireless DMX. A lightweight, rechargeable Li Ion battery powers the unit for up to 8 hours. When wireless DMX isn't needed, easy "point and shoot" operation is achieved with the infrared remote control (IRC). Freedom Strip Mini works in master/slave mode with COLORstrip and COLORstrip Mini.
- Battery-operated, wireless DMX LED strip light designed for the mobile entertainer
- 100% wireless operation saves time and money
- Built-in D-Fi 2.4GHz transceiver sends or receives DMX signals wirelessly
- Long-life, lightweight and rechargeable, lithium-ion battery
- Works in master/slave with the popular COLORstrip, COLORstrip Mini, Freedom Par and other
- Freedom Strip Mini fixtures
- Built-in automated and sound-activated programs via wireless DMX, IRC remote or master/slave
- Use as a D-Fi 2.4GHz receiver or transmitter to wirelessly transmit DMX to any DFi 2.4 GHz receiver fixture
- including Freedom Par and Freedom Strip Mini
- Optional IRC remote control provides a second wireless (non-DMX control solution)
- DMX channels: 3 or 4
- DMX connectors: 3-pin
- Light source: 192 (64 red, 64 green, 64 blue) LEDs
- Beam angle: 23 degrees
- Field angle: 42 degrees
- Illuminance: 395 lux @ 2 m
- Max run time: 8 Hrs
- Recharge time: 6 Hrs
- Power linking: 17 units @ 120 V / 32 units @ 230 V
- Input voltage: Auto-ranging 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz
- Power and current: 94 W, 0.8 A @ 120 V 60 Hz
- Power and current: 99 W, 0.4 A @ 230 V 50 Hz
- Weight: 6.2 lbs (2.8 kg)
- Size: 19 x 5.5 x 2 in (482 x 139 x 52 mm)
- Operating frequency: 2.433 - 2.481 GHz
Chauvet D-FI 2.4 GHZ Transmitter and Receiver
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.