Chauvet Intimidator Spot 255 IRC 4 Pack with Road Case
Intimidator Spot 255 IRC is a feature-rich moving head spot fitted with a 60 W LED. This power-packed member of our Intimidator family enhances any event and brings out the best in any installation. Using it generates a synchronized light show in Master/Slave mode with built-in automated programs. Other features include built-in effect macros and move-in-black capabilities, selectable pan and tilt ranges, electronic dimmer, split beam with 3-facet prism, easy-access gobo door for quick gobo changes, and sound activated programs. The Intimidator Spot 255 IRC fits best in the CHS-40 VIP gear bag.
The ProSound 25 FT 3-pin DMX cable is the perfect connection for any of your lighting system needs. When you buy a ProSound DMX Lighting Cable, you're getting more than a standard XLR mic cable. You're getting a top-quality DMX-specific lighting cable designed to perform flawlessly and stand up to the rigors of the road. Unlike microphone cables, true DMX-512 cables can handle the high speeds of the latest DMX lighting equipment making your lighting system run at maximum efficiently. Take your show up a notch with best lighting cables in the business.
The Chauvet Xpress 512 is the professional solution you need to control your lights, and to do so with authority. A self-contained DMX interface, Xpress 512 allows you to transmit a full DMX universe or connect multiple units to control universes, as well as create unlimited amounts of shows when connected to a computer (store and playback a single show without a computer). When you invest in the Xpress 512 interface, you also get the ShowXpress software.
Small rackmount controllers aren't enough to handle the kind of light shows you're putting together, but you're not in a place where you need a massive control desk, so what do you get? Well, if you want greater accessibility and ease of programming, you get a Chauvet Obey 70 and never look back! Complete with 14 reversible faders and assignable joystick, the Obey 70 can easily program up to twelve 32-channel fixtures and store up to 6 sets of chases containing 240 scenes on 384 total channels of control. For ultimate convenience, direct fog and strobe control are right at your fingertips, alongside MIDI compatibility.
Our Versa Case is a lightweight road case designed with versatility in mind. Included are 3 layers of pick-and-pluck foam, perfect for custom-fitting a variety of light fixtures. It also features a high-quality plywood construction with reinforced corners and edges, keeping your fixtures protected. Multiple cases can be stacked, allowing for extra space and storage. Includes 3 sheets of 0.5" (12.7 mm) squared pick and pluck foam 3.75" (95.25 mm) thick.
- Feature-packed moving head spot fitted with a 60 W LED to enhance any event or installation
- Beams always remain on the dance floor using the built-in, innovative Totem Mode
- Set, save, and recall 1 scene manually directly from the full-color LCD display
- Link up to 4 fixtures to create eye-catching, synchronized shows in Automated or Sound modes
- Simple navigation and a full text readout with the full-color LCD screen
- Split the beam and cover a larger area with the 3-facet prism
- Quickly and easily change gobos using the easy-access gobo door
- Project light where you want it with user-selectable pan and tilt ranges
- Minimize programming time with built-in effect macros and move-in-black feature
- Save time running cables by power linking multiple units
- Fits best in the CHS-40 VIP Gear Bag
- DMX Channels: 8 or 13
- DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Pan and Tilt: 540°/270°
- Pan and Tilt Ranges: 540°, 360°, 180° pan/270°, 180°, 90° tilt
- Colors: 8 + white, split colors, continuous scroll at variable speeds
- Gobos: 7 + open,rotating, interchangeable, slot-n-lock, continuous scroll at variable speeds
- Gobo Size: 24 mm outside, 20 mm image, 1.1 mm max thickness
- Light Source: 1 LED (white) 60 W (2.3 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
- Strobe Rate: 0 to 20 Hz
- Beam Angle: 15°
- Illuminance: 10,420 lux @ 2 m
- Power Linking: 6 units @ 120 V; 10 units @ 230 V
- Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
- Power and Current: 98 W, 1.4 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
- Power and Current: 95 W, 0.8 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Weight: 12.6 lb (5.7 kg)
- Size: 8.3 x 9.1 x 13.2 in (211 x 232 x 337 mm)
- Approvals: CE