Chauvet Intimidator Spot 355Z IRC 2pk w Road Case
The Intimidator Spot 355Z IRC is a brilliantly bright moving-head light with motorized focus and zoom for crisp gobo and beam changing effects. Seven already installed gobos plus the wedding 6-pack give you plenty of options for creating a unique look for every event. Master/Slave mode lets you create a beautiful light show quickly and easily. Built-in automatic programs along with move-in-black capability make programming with a CHAUVET DMX controller as easy as can be.
The ProSound 25 FT 3-pin DMX cable is the perfect connection for any of your lighting system needs. When you buy a ProSound DMX Lighting Cable, you're getting more than a standard XLR mic cable. You're getting a top-quality DMX-specific lighting cable designed to perform flawlessly and stand up to the rigors of the road. Unlike microphone cables, true DMX-512 cables can handle the high speeds of the latest DMX lighting equipment making your lighting system run at maximum efficiently. Take your show up a notch with best lighting cables in the business.
The Chauvet Xpress 512 is the professional solution you need to control your lights, and to do so with authority. A self-contained DMX interface, Xpress 512 allows you to transmit a full DMX universe or connect multiple units to control universes, as well as create unlimited amounts of shows when connected to a computer (store and playback a single show without a computer). When you invest in the Xpress 512 interface, you also get the ShowXpress software.
Turn almost any computer into a full-fledged lighting console with ShowXpress and control anything from a basic par can to the most advanced moving head fixtures. The program, which is free and updated regularly, can run on both Mac and Windows operating systems and communicates with the lights via the DMX 512 interface.
Our Versa Case is a lightweight road case designed with versatility in mind. Included are 3 layers of pick-and-pluck foam, perfect for custom-fitting a variety of light fixtures. It also features a high-quality plywood construction with reinforced corners and edges, keeping your fixtures protected. Multiple cases can be stacked, allowing for extra space and storage. Includes 3 sheets of 0.5” (12.7 mm) squared pick and pluck foam 3.75” (95.25 mm) thick.
- Exceptionally bright, 90 W LED moving head spot designed for large events
- Motorized zoom for short-throw or long-throw applications
- Simple navigation and full text readout with the high-contrast, full-color LCD display
- Includes a FREE wedding-ready gobo pack that can be installed quickly and easily
- Works with the IRC-6 for wireless control and triggering
- Power link multiple units to save time running extension cords
- Easy-access gobo door allows for quick gobo changes without opening the fixture
- Emit crisp projections at almost any distance using the motorized focus
- 3-facet rotating prism splits the beam for great effects and to cover a larger area
- Built-in effect macros and move-in-black feature minimizes programming time
- Activate built-in, automated and sound-activated programs, or control in DMX or Master/Slave mode
- Project light where you want it with user-selectable pan and tilt ranges
- Fits best in the CHS-50 VIP Gear Bag