Chauvet Scorpion RVM Fat Beam DMX Laser
It’s a Fat Beam™ laser effect that features red and violet lasers that can mix to create a magenta color. Perfect for mid-air beam effects, the size of the effect can be moved and zoomed to fit the venue perfectly. The Scorpion™ RVM is fully linkable with the GVC and RGY variants to create a full-spectrum laser show.
Features & Specifications:
- Incredibly bright, color-mixing aerial effect laser, great for any event with fog or haze
- Patented Fat Beam™ laser technology creates beams that are 4 x thicker than a standard laser
- Extremely versatile zoom range of 1º~36º gives you the flexibility to create a mind-blowing laser show
- Separate color control offers solid green, solid violet or combined cyan color mixing
- Built-in patterns include the popular “laser sky” effect
- Programmable pan, tilt, and zoom with separate X, Y, and Z rolling effects let you easily generate customized and ever-changing laser shows
- Fully linkable with the Scorpion™ GVC and Scorpion™ RGY in stand-alone and master/slave
- Power linking saves time running cables and extension cords
- Awesome sound-activated programs dance to the beat of the music
- Built-in automated programs via master/slave or DMX
- Complies with FDA / CDRH standards for Class IIIa
- DMX channels: 10
- Pan & tilt ranges: 43º / 39º (variable)
- Zoom angle: 1º~36º
- Light source: One red laser diode (650 nm; 15 mW) and one violet laser diode (405 nm; 20 mW)
- Colors: Red, violet, and/or magenta
- Input voltage: 100~240 V, 50/60 Hz (Auto-ranging)
- Power and current:
- 22 W; 0.2 A operating @ 120 V, 60 Hz
- 22 W; 0.1 A operating @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Power linking: Max 14 units @ 120 V; 28 units @ 230 V
- Weight: 5.6 lbs (2.7 kg)
- Size: 11 x 8.5 x 7.4 in (276 x 215 x 187 mm)
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.