Chauvet Scorpion Storm FXGB Blue and Green Laser
Scorpion Storm FXGB is a compact effect laser that shoots hundreds of blue and green beams around the room, which can be controlled independently. A controllable, high-speed motor increases the total number of effects exponentially. Scorpion Storm FXGB is fully linkable with the Scorpion FXRG and other Scorpion FXGB lasers for a coordinated show.
- Compact effect laser shoots hundreds of blue and green beams and patterns around the room
- Independent control of green and blue laser diodes allow for true customization
- Controllable, high-speed motor increases the total number of effects
- Covers a huge area and looks great with or without fog
- Fully linkable with the Scorpion FXRG and other Scorpion FXGB lasers for a coordinated show
- Power linking saves time running cables and extension cords (US version only)
- Variance free and ready to use right out of the box
- DMX channels: 7
- DMX connectors: 3-pin
- Light source: 450 nm/120 mW blue laser diode, 532 mm/40 mW green laser diode
- Coverage angle: 99 degrees
- Power linking: 28 units @ 120 V / 50 units @ 230 V
- Input voltage: auto-ranging 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz
- Power and current: 36 W, 0.3 A @ 120 V 60Hz
- Power and current: 34 W, 0.2 A @ 230 V 50Hz
- Weight: 5.9 lbs (2.7 kg)
- Size: 10.8 x 9 x 9.2 in (276 x 229 x 234 mm)
- Classified per EN/IEC 60825-1:2007
- Complies with FDA performance standards for laser products except for deviations pursuant to Laser Notice
- No. 50, dated June 24, 2007
- Approvals: CE, MET
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.