Chauvet SlimPAR T6 USB 4 Pack with Flarecon Air DMX
SlimPAR T6 USB is a low profile, high output tri-color (RGB) LED wash light with D-Fi USB compatibility for wireless master/slave or DMX control. As versatile as it is dependable, this compact fixture is an ideal truss warmer. Because of its even output, it's also an excellent front light, and its flicker-free output makes it an ideal light for broadcast/video applications. The fixture's tri-color LEDs virtually eliminate multicolored shadows. SlimPAR T6 USB has multiple user-configurable settings, and built-in automated programs are easily accessed via the IRC-6 remote, DMX or master/slave. Multiple units can be power linked. The CHS-30 VIP Gear Bag is recommended for transport.
CHAUVET DJ has developed a series of fixtures that include a standard USB connection. You can now wirelessly connect to all of them using the new D-Fi USB transceiver, which eliminates the need for any DMX cables. The USB transceiver is powered directly from the fixture. Control your USB fixtures using any of Chauvet's wireless controllers, or from your smartphone with the D-Fi Hub and FlareCON.
The FlareCON™ Air utilizes cell phones and tablets and turns them into wireless DMX controllers. It works with all CHAUVET® DJ Freedom™ series fixtures as well as all D-Fi™ products for versatile control over your rig.
The built-in Wi-Fi™ transmitter connects with cell phones and tablets running the FREE FlareCON™ app, to allow the user to control the connected lighting fixtures. The FlareCON™ Air then converts the Wi-Fi™ signal from the phone or tablet into D-Fi™ and wirelessly transmits those signals to an unlimited number of receivers.
The FlareCON™ app is available for both Android™ and iOS® in both phone and tablet versions. The FlareCON™ Air can also connect directly to a DMX controller to send wireless signals out to an unlimited number of D-Fi™ lights or receivers. The FlareCON™ Air is fully FCC and RTTE compliant.
- Low-profile, high-output tri-color (RGB) LED Par
- D-Fi USB compatibility for wireless Master/Slave or DMX control
- Nearly eliminate multicolored shadows with high-power, tri-color LEDs
- Convenient access to RGB color mixing and static colors with or without DMX
- Emits a smooth and even output perfect for frontlight applications
- Flicker-free operation suitable for on-camera use
- Increase standalone versatility with multiple user-configurable settings
- Save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units
- Access built-in automated programs via IRC-6 remote, Master/Slave or DMX
- Easily control static colors and automated programs with the optional IRC-6 remote
- Fits best in the CHS-30 VIP Gear Bag
- Compact design easily fits inside sticks of TRUSST
- DMX Channels: 3 or 8
- DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Light Source: 6 LEDs (tri-color RGB) 3 W (800 mA), 50,000 hours life expectancy
- Strobe Rate: 0 to 25 Hz
- PWM Frequency: 1,200 Hz
- Beam Angle: 15°
- Field Angle: 29°
- Illuminance: 1,621 lux @ 2 m
- Power Linking: 31 units @ 120 V; 52 units @ 230 V
- Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
- Power and Current: 18 W, 0.3 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
- Power and Current: 18 W, 0.2 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Weight: 2.4 lb (1.1 kg)
- Size: 7.1 x 3.3 x 9 in (181 x 84 x 226 mm)
- Optional Controllers: IRC-6
- Approvals: CE