Chauvet XPRESS512 MAC & PC USB Light Interface and Software
The Xpress 512 from Chauvet is a self-contained DMX interface that allows you to control all of your lights! With Xpress 512, you can transmit DMX universe or you can connect multiple units to control a variety of universes. Users can create unlimited amounts of shows when connected to a computer - or easily store and playback 1 show without a computer! Xpress 512 includes ShowXpress software.
ShowXpress provides the ultimate solution for lighting control. It offers the possibility of direct user control, from simple PAR cans to the most complex moving lights. ShowXpress is a software program that turns almost any computer into a lighting console. The program, which is free and is updated regularly, can be downloaded to a computer supported by Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7 as well as Mac OSX. ShowXpress allows the user to create, store and play back scenes with any DMX lighting fixture. The software communicates with the lights via a required DMX 512 interface available from CHAUVET with options ranging from beginner to expert.
- Self-contained DMX interface for the ShowXpress software
- Transmits 1 DMX universe or connect multiple units to control multiple universes
- Create unlimited shows when operating with a computer
- Easily store and playback 1 show without a computer
- Compatible with Windows and Mac OS X systems
- Lock your cable into place using the Neutrik DMX connector
- DMX Connectors: 3-pin
- Input Voltage: 5VDC USB
- Weight: 0.5 lbs (0.2 kg)
- Dimensions: 4.3" x 3.2" x 1.5" (108 x 80 x 37mm)
- Approvals: CE
- Create new fixture profiles or select from internal library
- Automatically assign DMX addresses tlist of fixtures
- Assign fixture settings for 3D View
- Define channel configurations and values
- Import custom icons for use with gobwheels
- Easily program steps, scenes and shows
- Up t600 steps per scene
- Access built-in macros (through the Generator)
- On-screen color and gobselections
- On-screen 2D View
- Stage re-sizing for multiple venues with the same scenes (generator only)
- Unlimited scenes (when using a computer)
- Simultaneous playback of multiple lighting scenes (layering)
- Completely user-configurable
- Separate windows (boards) with unlimited pages per window
- Trigger scenes by mouse click, keyboard, date and time, manual BPM (sound, MIDI and external DMX signal triggering coming soon)
- Playback timelines with lighting, audiand videwith a single click
- Stand alone
- Select individual scenes tupload tthe X-Factor™, Xpress Plus™, Xpress™ 512, or Xpress™ 512-Plus interfaces
- Stand-alone scenes automatically start when computer is removed or powered OFF
- Simultaneous playback of multiple lighting scenes (layering) (with Xpress Plus™ & Xpress™ 512 Plus interface only)
- Import and export shows from others
- Email backup files tfriends or co-workers
- Backup and restore an unlimited number of shows
- See and control a complete show in real-time from any point of view
- Create new 3D objects or select from internal library
- Change object's position, orientation, scale and color
- Import custom images tuse as the ceiling, floor or walls
- Synchronize playback of the audio, video, and photographic files with the light show
- Easy layout options with the visual drag-n-drop interface.
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.