All products contain a full warranty as described by the manufacturer, however products containing software are not eligible for our 30 Day Trial Exchange and are non-returnable.
Chauvet XPRESS100 USB PC Light Control Interface and Software
The XPress 100 provides a USB to DMX interface for up to 100 DMX channels. It allows for an unlimited number of shows when connected to a computer, but lacks the stand-alone abilities of other ShowXpress interface units. Xpress 100 also includes ShowXpress software.
ShowXpress provides the ultimate solution for lighting control. It offers the possibility of direct user control, from simple PAR cans to the most complex moving lights. ShowXpress is a software program that turns almost any computer into a lighting console. The program, which is free and is updated regularly, can be downloaded to a computer supported by Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7 as well as Mac OSX. ShowXpress allows the user to create, store and play back scenes with any DMX lighting fixture. The software communicates with the lights via a required DMX 512 interface available from CHAUVET with options ranging from beginner to expert.
- USB to DMX cable provides a compact and handy interface to the ShowXpress software
- Transmits data to up to 10 fixtures with a maximum of 100 DMX channels
- Create unlimited shows when operating with a computer
- Compatible with Windows-based computers only
- Input Voltage: 5VDC USB
- Cable Length: 3.5ft (1m)
- Weight: 0.2 lbs (0.1kg)
- Approvals: CE
- Create new fixture profiles or select from internal library
- Automatically assign DMX addresses tlist of fixtures
- Assign fixture settings for 3D View
- Define channel configurations and values
- Import custom icons for use with gobwheels
- Easily program steps, scenes and shows
- Up t600 steps per scene
- Access built-in macros (through the Generator)
- On-screen color and gobselections
- On-screen 2D View
- Stage re-sizing for multiple venues with the same scenes (generator only)
- Unlimited scenes (when using a computer)
- Simultaneous playback of multiple lighting scenes (layering)
- Completely user-configurable
- Separate windows (boards) with unlimited pages per window
- Trigger scenes by mouse click, keyboard, date and time, manual BPM (sound, MIDI and external DMX signal triggering coming soon)
- Playback timelines with lighting, audiand videwith a single click
- Stand alone
- Select individual scenes tupload tthe X-Factor™, Xpress Plus™, Xpress™ 512, or Xpress™ 512-Plus interfaces
- Stand-alone scenes automatically start when computer is removed or powered OFF
- Simultaneous playback of multiple lighting scenes (layering) (with Xpress Plus™ & Xpress™ 512 Plus interface only)
- Import and export shows from others
- Email backup files tfriends or co-workers
- Backup and restore an unlimited number of shows
- See and control a complete show in real-time from any point of view
- Create new 3D objects or select from internal library
- Change object's position, orientation, scale and color
- Import custom images tuse as the ceiling, floor or walls
- Synchronize playback of the audio, video, and photographic files with the light show
- Easy layout options with the visual drag-n-drop interface.
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.