The SONUS-1596 is a two-way, ruggedly built full-range loudspeaker system, suitable for both portable usage and fixed installations. Exhibiting exceptionally powerful output capability, with a clear and low-distortion sonic quality, the SONUS-1596 is ideal for applications ranging from acoustic jazz in coffee houses, to large dance clubs and rock and roll venues. The unit comes equipped with M10 fly points on the top, bottom and rear surfaces, as well as a support standfitting and rubber feet, permitting a great deal of versatility in use.
Utilizing advanced technologies normally found only in high priced touring systems, the SONUS-1596 provides extended high frequency response, low distortion output, and precise pattern control. Featuring carefully designed crossovers that provide flat acoustic power response throughout the critical midrange region, and Community's exclusive DYNA-TECHTM dynamic driver protection circuitry, the SONUS-1596 is a versatile performer well suited for use by professional audio rental companies, touring musicians, and others requiring high quality sound reinforcement at an affordable price.
- DYNA-TECHTM Dynamic Protection
- Switchable Bi-amp / Single-amp Operation
- Switchable Music / Speech Voicing
- Ferrofluid Treated, HF Driver for Improved Heat Transfer
- Non-Resonant, Non-Metallic HF Diaphragm for Reduced Distortion
- Carbon Ring Cone Technology Provides 30% More Piston Area with Increased Excursion Capability
- Dual NL4 and Dual 1/4 inch Input / Output Connectors
- Frequency Response: 90 Hz - 16 kHz (?3.5 dB)
- Max Power Handling: 200W RMS, 500W Program / 990W Peak (passive mode)
- Size: 27.2" (691mm) x 18.4" (467mm) x 15.9" (404mm)
- Weight: 46.5 lbs / 21.1 kg
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.