CORETX HDC3000 DIGITAL MUSIC CONTROLLERS
- Intelligent Music Database Management The HDC3000 uses a database management system that allows the user to search through a massive library of music within seconds by artist title genre album or even by string. This unit also allows users to find their top 100 most played tracks the last 100 played or what tracks were recently added to the storage device.
- PCBased Database Creation Users can create databases via the HDC unit or the PC application and quickly manage those database files at a gig or on a home computer. Search Options The cataloging system gives you several browsing options including Search by Artist Song Title Album and Genre. This system allows users to search the same way they would using an iPod or similar portable music player.
- String Search Users can search by a certain word or phrase to find tracks on their storage device even if theyre unsure of the name. When the user inputs a keyword it will search all Artists Titles Albums and Genres and show all matches to that keyword. The user can then select from that list.
- Playlist Editing The playlist editor allows users to save load and edit playlists. Users can even cascade music between each side of the controller.
- Main Playback Screen The backlit graphical LCD playback screens display info on any track in the catalog showing everything from the essentials such as artist track title pitch time elapsed/remaining to detailed information including file format MP3 or WAV genre and track length. Additionally the HDC3000 offers a waveform view.
- CDAudio Playback No need to abandon the CD collection the HDC3000 is able to play audio CDs with any compatible USB CDROM or DVDROM drive.
- CD/DVD Data Playback Play back usercreated CDRs or DVDRs loaded with MP3 or WAV music files using a compatible USB CDROM or DVDROM drive.
- Storage Device Selection Take a clients request from his iPod or USB memory flash drive plug it in and play it right away without having to reboot the unit. With two USB ports and support for up to 4 devices when using a USB hub this unit allows users to connect and recognize multiple storage devices to access a variety of separate music databases simultaneously.
- File Explorer Mode Allows users to browse through files and directories as if they were using a computer showing them the directory structure and file names exactly as they exist on the storage device. DJs with their own organizational system can navigate it quicker than using the database.
- Cue Point Management Cue points can be set like a normal CD player so that the DJ can return to a certain time in the track just by pressing a button. Cue points may also be saved permanently to the connected storage device allowing them to load automatically with a track. Also the unit allows for 4 hot cue points per side which can also be stored to the connected mass storage device.
- Efficient Sampling Samples can be set and stored in any of 4 banks with the simple touch of a button. Samples can be trimmed and edited with the graphical user interface and the samples pitch can be altered.
- Comprehensive Looping Up to 4 loops can be programmed with a loopediting feature. Unlike a traditional CD player the loops can be edited easily using the HDC3000s graphical user interface which allows the loop to be trimmed until it sounds perfect. Loops can be saved to the connected storage device so that they can be recalled each time you load that particular track.
- DSP Effects This module gives the users a choice of 12 effects including Filter Flanger Echo Delay AutoPan and more plus truly comprehensive parameter setting capabilities. EACH parameter can be edited in real time offering a greater ab
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.