Tan Omnidirectional Ear Clip Microphone For Shure Wireless System
- Sensitivity: For speaking and vocals (blue band on mic)
- Color: Tan
- Cable Diameter: 1mm cable
Delivering value, comfort, and sound quality, the E6i Omnidirectional Earset microphone is the best-loved mic of its kind.
Countryman has mounted their tiniest mic capsule on an even tinier boom that is rugged, flexible, and incredibly lightweight. Silicon padding at the earpiece helps keep the boom comfortably in place, even with glasses or other head-worn accessories. The more-flexible boom on the E6i is very easy to adjust and perfect when one mic is shared among several people.
Practically invisible to live or broadcast audiences, the E6i is incredibly comfortable for the wearer. It captures the closest source clearly with excellent rejection of wind, ambient noise, and feedback. And its industry-unique snap-on cable extends the equipment life many times over. In addition, the snap-on cable makes your E6i compatible with virtually any wireless mic system - just buy a new cable instead of a new mic!
The changeable protective caps provide moisture resistance and let you shape the frequency response for different situations or to match other microphones.
It's no surprise that Countryman's E6i Omni Earset is a top choice for presenters, educators, worship leaders and pastors, broadcasters, and many, many more!
The E6i Omni microphone is supplied with a snap-on cable with specified connector, windscreen, set of three protective caps, set of two collar clips (black and white), and carrying case.
Style & Comfort
- User-friendly for new and experienced users alike
- Excellent for singing and spoken word applications
- Extremely popular in houses of worship, theater and outdoor settings
- Directional version is ideal for situations with loud monitors, extreme feedback or environmental noise
- Smallest, lightest, most comfortable mic of its kind - only 1/10th ounce!
- Almost invisible against any skin tone
- Rugged, bendable boom assures a custom fit for every wearer
- Hands-free, wireless-enabled mic allows total freedom of movement
- Rugged and reliable - virtually unbreakable steel boom
- Highly bendable boom straightens to perfection, supporting multiple wearers
- Exclusive snap-on cables in 1mm or 2mm diameter for field replacement or compatibility with various wireless systems
- Highly resistant to sweat and water
- High quality voice pickup - more consistent than any lavalier
- Excellent rejection of surrounding noise
- Sounds like a world-class performance mic
- Reduces feedback in meeting rooms or houses of worship an average of 12dB compared to an omni lavalier
- Omnidirectional mic is virtually immune to wind and breath pops, even without a windscreen