The Crown 1160A is a high-value amplifier for commercial and industrial audio. It provides both 4-ohm and constant-voltage outputs (70V and 100V). These low-cost units provide all necessary features in a simple building-block format. The sound system can be upgraded as a facility expands. For example, you can add more mixers for more inputs, or add more power amps (or mixer-amps) to handle more zones. Some applications include schools, hospitals, factories, restaurant/retail, houses of worship, fitness facilities, A/V boardrooms, prisons, and small offices. Typical uses are paging, background music, security and evacuation instructions.
- 1 input and one 160W power amplifier for single-zone systems.
- 1 or 2 inputs, 1 or 2 amplifier output channels
- Ideal for commercial and industrial use
- Balanced Phoenix-type line inputs; touch-proofed screw-terminal speaker outputs
- Advanced protection system includes output current limiting, DC protection, circuit breaker/fuse, and thermal protection
- Three-Year, No-Fault, Fully Transferable Warranty completely protects your investment and guarantees its specifications
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.