Crown IT9000-HD Power Amplifier
I-Tech HD features a new user-inspired DSP engine co-developed with BSS called OMNIDRIVEHD. The new processing engine features Linear Phase FIR filters that offer unrivaled crossover performance for sonically pure tunings. The OMNIDRIVEHD processing engine also features an innovative new suite of limiters called LevelMAX™. Harman HiQnet™ System Architect ™ mirrors the typical browser navigation interface to provide tour sound and contracting professionals with a familiar interface to access a host of power configuration and control functions.
- Frequency Response: (at 1 watt, 20 Hz - 20 kHz): ±0.25dB.
- Signal to Noise Ratio below rated full-bandwidth power, A-weighted: > 112 dB.
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) at full rated power: < 0.1%.
- Intermodulation Distortion (IMD) 60 Hz and 7 kHz at 4:1, from full rated output to –35 dB: < 0.2%.
- Damping Factor (20 Hz to 100 Hz at 8 ohms): > 5000.
- Crosstalk (below rated power, 20 Hz to 1 kHz): > 80 dB.
- Common Mode Rejection (CMR) (20 Hz to 1 kHz): > 70 dB typical.
- Latency (analog, digital inputs): 1.13 mS analog, 1.81 mS digital (96 kHz).
- A/D, D/A Converters: 24-bit 192 kHz Cirrus Logic.
- Digital Input: AES/EBU, 24-bit, 32-96 kHz. Onboard sample-rate converter.
- Network: Onboard TCP/IQ and HiQnet, compatible with standard 100 Mb Ethernet hardware.
- DSP: 24-bit conversion with 32-bit, floating-point DSP processing. World-class IIR and linear phase FIR filters. Has 64 assignable filters with 9 different filter types. Includes all-pass filters, over 2 seconds of delay available per channel, and dual uncorrelated-noise and sine-wave generators.
- Load Impedance: (Note: Safe with all types of loads) Stereo: 1/2/4/8/16 ohms. Bridge Mono: 2/4/8 ohms.
- Input Sensitivity (referenced to 8 ohm rated output): Adjustable in 0.1V steps from 1.4V to 7.75V.
- Required AC Mains: Universal AC input, 100-240VAC, 50/60 Hz (±10%). Maximum AC mains voltage 264VAC.
- AC Line Connector: Five cordsets supplied with amplifier (USA, UK, European, Australia, India).
Front Panel Indicators, Controls, and Connectors
- Indicators: Bridge mode, Ready, Signal level, Clip, Thermal error, Fault, Network data, Power, AC mains.
- LCD Control Screen and Controls: These let the user adjust the amplifier’s attenuation and muting, configure the amp, set up and view error monitoring (such as temperature and load supervision), set IP and HiQnet addresses from the front panel, and recall DSP presets. The presets allow the user to quickly reconfigure the amp for various applications. Level Controls (Encoders): Speed-sensitive rotary encoders, 0.5 dB steps, range 0 to –100 dB. These two knobs affect the Channel-1 and Channel-2 output levels. They also select Menu items and adjust parameter values that are displayed on the LCD Control Screen.
- Power Switch: Push-on/push-off switch with built-in green AC mains present indicator.
- USB 2.0 Connector: Accepts a USB drive to transfer presets from the drive to the amplifier DSP, and vice versa.
Back Panel Connectors, Controls, and Indicators
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.