CROWN MA-5002VZ MacroTech Power Amplifier - Good Condition
The Crown MacroTech 5002VZ packs an incredible 5000 watts into little more than five inches of vertical rack space. Quite simply, that's more watts per-cubic-inch than any other amplifier. Crown's patented variable impedance (VZ) technology permits the? MacroTech 5002VZ to dynamically adapt to both signal and load requirements in realtime. This provides the best power match to the widest range of loads. This innovative technology also creates the ability to pack large amounts of power into a compact package while achieving ultra-low distortion and without generating excessive heat. This amp provides all the features found in other MacroTech amplifiers, including separate high-voltage power supplies, detented controls, P.I.P. expandability and comprehensive status indicators.
The MacroTech 5002VZ also includes a number of additional features which expands its power and versatility. This includes additional user control over the VZ power supply which allows you to easily set the amplifier for maximum efficiency with your load. It's just another example of how Crown engineers practical solutions for real-world conditions. The MacroTech 5000VZ's universal power supply also allows it to be adapted quickly and easily to available voltages around the world.Features:
- Ultra-powerful power amp
- 2500 watts per channel @ 2 ohms
- 2000 watts per channel @ 4 ohms
- 1300 watts per channel @ 8 ohms
- 5000 watts bridged mono @ 4 ohms
- 4000 watts bridged mono @ 8 ohms
- Crown's Grounded Bridge design delivers large voltage swings without using easily stressed output-transistor configurations like conventional amplifiers; this results are lower distortion and superior reliability
- Patented ODEP (Output Device Emulation Protection) circuitry compensates for overheating and overload to keep the amplifi er working when others would fail
- IOC (Input/Output Comparator) circuitry immediately alerts of any distortion exceeding 0.05%, providing dynamic proof of distortion-free performance
- PIP (Programmable Input Processor) connector accepts accessory modules that tailor the amplifi er to suit specifi c applications
- Articulated VZ power supplies for each channel provide excellent crosstalk characteristics and the best power matching to your load
- Very low harmonic and intermodulation distortion result in the best dynamic transfer function in the industry
- Balanced 1/4-inch(6.35-mm) phone jack inputs for each channel, with balanced XLR connectors on the standard PIP-FX module
- Full protection from shorted, open and mismatched loads; general overheating; DC; high-frequency overloads; and internal fault conditions
- Good condition
- 3 year "no fault" warranty
- Size: 19"w x 5.25"h x 15.875"d. Wt. 77.5 lbs.
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.