Crown PCC170SW Cardioid Pattern Podium Microphone
The PCC-170SW offers a silent-operating membrane switch which is normally off. The switch can be configured for touch on/off, momentary on or momentary off. This configuration is set by a bottom-mounted DIP switch. A high-intensity LED lights when the unit is on. The microphones attenuate 70 dB when the switch is in the off position.
A pair of extra leads in the mic cable allow the PCC-170SW isolated remote sensing of the microphone switch closure. In a typical distance-learning application, a video camera would track to the person who switched on the microphone. Remote sensing is done by a patented opto-coupled MOS switching circuit. At the remote-sensing leads, the resistance goes low when the mic is on. The microphones attenuate 70 dB when the switch is in the off position.
- Ideal for Houses of worship, Conferencing, Lectern, Distance learning, Security
- Supercardioid polar pattern reduces muddy-sounding room acoustics and background noise
- PCC technologie (phase coherent cardioid) for clear and natural sound
- Programmable, silent operating on/off membrane switch
- Extra leads in mic cable allow remote sensing of mic switch closure
- Small and inconspicuous
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.