5000-Watts of Earth Shattering Power!
The Crown XLS 5000 delivers 1800 watts per channel in four-ohm stereo mode, and a staggering 5000 watts in four-ohm bridge-mono mode. Housed in a rugged, 3U, all-steel chassis, the highly reliable XLS 5000 is equipped with an efficient forced-air fan to prevent excessive thermal buildup. The front panel sports dual precision-detented rotary level controls, a power switch with accompanying LED, and six additional LEDs indicating signal, clip, and fault for each channel. Rear panel connections include two electronically balanced XLR inputs as well as touch-proof binding post and Speakon outputs.
- Reliable design incorporates many popular features
- Housed in a rugged, all-steel 3U chassis
- Efficient forced-air fans prevent excessive thermal buildup
- Electronically balanced XLR inputs; touchproof binding post and Speakon outputs
- Precision detented level controls, power switch, power LED, and six LEDs which indicate signal, clip and fault for each channel.
- Three-Year, No-Fault, Fully Transferable Warranty completely protects your investment and guarantees its specifications
- Sensitivity (volts RMS) for full rated power at 4 ohms: 1.25 V.
- Frequency Response (at 1 watt) 22 Hz to 20 kHz: +0 dB, 0.8dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (20 Hz to 20 kHz) A-weighted, below rated power: >98 dB. No weighting, below rated power: >93 dB.
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): <0.5%.
- Intermodulation Distortion (IMD): (60 Hz and 7 kHz at 4:1) from full rated output to 40 dB: < 0.3%.
- Damping Factor (8 ohm) 10 Hz to 400 Hz: >200.
- Crosstalk (below rated power) at 1 kHz: 76 dB. at 20 kHz: 58 dB.
- Input Impedance (nominal): 20 kilohms balanced, 10 kilohms unbalanced.
- Load Impedance: Rated for 2 to 8 ohms per channel in Stereo, 4 to 8 ohms in Bridge Mono.
- Uses 20 amp AC plug that will not fit standard 15 amp plug sockets.
- AC Line Voltage and Frequency Configurations Available (10%): 120 VAC 60 Hz, 100 VAC 50/60 Hz, 220 VAC 50 Hz, and 230-240 VAC
- EIA Standard 19"W x 5.25” ( 13.3 cm) H x 15.5” (39.5 cm) D
- Net weight: 62.0 lb (27.7 kg), Ship weight: 74.0 lb (33.6 kg)
- Stereo, 2 ohms (per ch.): 2,500W**
- Stereo, 4 ohms (per ch.): 1,800W*
- Stereo, 8 ohms (per ch.): 1,100W*
- Bridge-Mono, 8 ohms: 3,600W*
- Bridge-Mono, 4 ohms: 5,000W**
Uses 20 amp AC plug that will not fit standard 15 amp plug sockets.
*with 0.1% THD
**with 1% THD
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.