Crown XTI2002 Power Amplifier 475W @ 8 Ohms
- 2 Ohms Stereo (per ch.) 1000W
- 4 Ohms Stereo (per ch.) 800W
- 8 Ohms Stereo (per ch.) 475W
- 8 Ohms Bridge-Mono 1600W
- 4 Ohms Bridge-Mono 2000W
There's no debate – when you choose Crown's XTi 2 Series, you're choosing one of the most powerful and innovative amplifiers on the market today. That's because the all-new XTi 2 Series amps continue to set the standard for unmatched performance and value, delivering the goods night after night without breaking a sweat.
Next Generation Features:
- Peakx Plus Limiters provide the ultimate in system performance and protection by allowing full control over threshold, attack, and release
- Enhanced Subharmonic Synth section provides user control over frequency, gain and filter type for system-specific tuning
- 3 User-defined fan mode controls – normal, early and fullspeed – for matching fan performance to a specific application
- New system monitoring provides software visibility of AC line voltage and power supply temperature
- Integrated cast-aluminum handles for easy handling and enhanced durability
- Locking power cord clip provides a secure connection between the amplifier and power cord
- Updated HiQnet Band Manager and System Architect control software
- Increased number of presets to a total of 30; 29 of which are user definable
- 6 parametric filters per channel with adjustable Q, ±15 dB boost/cut. Also adjustable high and low shelving filters. This 8-filter EQ section can be bypassed.
- Highpass and Lowpass per channel. Butterworth 6/12/18/24 dB per octave. Linkwitz-Riley 24/48 dB per Octave. Also includes ± 15 dB bandpass gain and polarity control.
- 8 parametric filters per channel with adjustable Q, ±15 dB boost/cut. This 8-filter EQ section can be bypassed.
- For signal alignment of driver; 50 mS of total delay.
Takes the low-frequency content of the input signal and "synthesizes" a new signal that is the same as the input signal but one octave lower. The new synthesized signal is then mixed with the original signal to create the effect. New: Users now have control over frequency, gain, and filter type.
Peakx Plus Limiter:
- User defeatable limiter that allows users to control Threshold, Attack, and Release times.
Sensitivity (for full rated power at 4 ohms):
Frequency Response (at 1 watt, 20 Hz - 20 kHz):
Signal-to-Noise Ratio (below rated 1kHz power at 8 ohms):
Total Harmonic Distortion (THD):
- 30 total presets, 29 of which are user-definable.
Maximum Input Signal:
- Damping Factor 20 Hz to 1 kHz
- Crosstalk (below rated power)
- 20 kHz - 1 kHz: > 70 db
- Input Impedance (nominal)
- 20k ohms balanced, 10k ohms unbalanced
AC Line Current:
- +22 dBu typical
- AC Line Voltage and Frequency Configurations
- 100 VAC, 120 VAC, 220-240 VAC 50/60 Hz
- 8.3A; no more than 38W at idle
- 0°C to 40°C at 95% relative humidity (non-condensing)
- Two front-panel rotary level controls, one for each channel
- Power Switch
- On/Off switch applies AC power to the amplifier
- Sel/Prev/Next Buttons
- Three buttons near the LCD screen that are used to access menu items and front panel lockout
- LCD Screen
- Backlit liquid crystal display that shows preset and processing status
- Green LED, one per channel, illuminates when a very low-level signal is present at input (may be used for troubleshooting cable runs).
- Green LED flashes when output signal exceeds -10 dB below clip.
- Green LED flashes when output signal level exceeds -20 dB below clip.
- Green LED, one per channel, illuminates when the amplifier is ready to produce audio.
- Red LED, one per channel, turns on at the threshold of audible distortion
- Red LED, one per channel, illuminates under excessive temperature conditions
- Blue LED illuminates when the amplifier has been turned on and has power
- XLR, one per channel
- Link/Out Connector
- Loop-thru signal from input connector for linking another amplifier, one per channel.
- Two Neutrik Speakon NL4MP output connectors. Channel-1 Speakon is wired with Ch. 1 and Ch. 2 outputs for use with optional single 4-conductor cable. Two binding post outputs (in parallel with Speakon connectors).
- HiQnet USB Connector
- Type B, connects to HiQnet network.
- Proportional speed fan with front-to-rear airflow.
- 19" (W) x 3.5" (H) x 12.25" (D)
Return Policy – Click for details
Start Date: 11/12/2013
End Date: 12/31/2013
$40 Instant Rebate!!! Price Reflects Instant Rebate. Instant Rebate Valid From 11/1/13 - 12/31/13
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.