Dual 15-Band Graphic EQ with Type V NR and AFS
With an EQ heritage that has produced countless industry standard patents and dates back more than 30 years, the dbx iEQ-31 easily lives up to the dbx legacy of uncompromised sonic integrity. In addition to unsurpassed equalization specs, the iEQ-15 also offers the built-in necessities which include AFS™ feedback Suppression, Type V™ noise reduction and PeakStopPlus® limiting. Besides including two 15-band channels of 2/3-octave equalization, the iEQ-15 also offers +12 dB input gain range; switchable +6 or +15 dB boost/cut range, 40mm faders, XLR, 1/4'' and Euroblock inputs and outputs, nonconductive nylon sliders; and an intuitive user interface with comprehensive output and gain reduction metering. As always, the inevitable result of our meticulous attention to detail and top-quality componentry is exceptional sound, performance, and reliability.
- Advanced Feedback Suppression (AFS™)
- Type V™ Noise Reduction
- PeakStopPlus™ Limiting
- 2/3-octave Constant Q frequency bands
- Switchable boost/cut ranges of ±6 or ±15dB
- 18 dB per octave 40Hz low-cut filter
- ±12dB input gain range
- XLR, TRS and Euroblock Inputs and Outputs
- Internal Toroidal Transformer
- Frequency Response of 10Hz to 22kHz
- Dynamic range of greater than 113dB
- User Power Up Features
- Relay Bypass for Power Failure System Protection
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.