Datavideo SE500KIT Switcher And Monitor Package
The real time Quad Split Preview that includes red, yellow and green markers to indicate the program, preview and other sources as well as the next selected effect. And, there is a button that will cause the preview display to show the next selected effect. The operator can use one monitor to observe all sources and the next selected video effect before broadcast.
- S-Video 4ft/1.22m (1)
- BNC to RCA (2)
- BNC to RCA Connector (2)
- RCA Stereo (1)
- YUV Cable (1)
- Power Supply 110/220 12VDC
- Preview Control
- Selectable sub-source monitoring or effect preview
- 8 different background colors
- SE-500 Effects: Wipe Patterns, A/B Roll, A/B Dissolve, Quad, Freeze, Split with borders
- Video Formats: 4 Channel Video Switcher, NTSC/PAL selectable
- Video Inputs: 4 x Composite Video, 4 x S-Video
- Video Outputs: 2 x Composite Video, 1 x S-Video
- Next Source Preview Output: 1 x Composite Video
- Audio Input: 1 Stereo phono (Aux), 2 Microphone inputs (L/R)
- Audio Output: Stereo Audio Phono Output, 5-Pin Midi Control Interface Headphone Monitor, 3.5 Plug out with Volume Control
- Built-in Four Channel Frame Synchronizer (TBCs) - No genlock required.
- Video Bandwidth S (Y/C) 5.0MHz Composite 4.5MHz
- Audio Bandwidth 20 to 20KHz +/- 3dB
- Signal/Noise Ratio: Video 50dB Audio 65dB
- DG Amplitude tolerance < +/- 3%
- DP (Phase tolerance) < 3?
- Audio THD < 0.1%
- Size: 15.7"W x 9.8"D x 3.2"W
- Weight: 4.40 lbs
- Power Supply: 110/220V
- Input: 100-240V, 50-60HZ, 0.7A
- Output: +12V --- 1.5A
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.