Denon DN-MC6000 2 Channel Digital DJ Mixer
Denon DJ introduces the DN-MC6000 Mixer and MIDI Controller, a turnkey solution for mobile to Party DJ's. This controller can easily be the centerpiece to any DJ rig. The DN-MC6000 has a four-channel/eight-source standalone digital DJ mixer with MIDI interface and internal sound card. Featuring real-time channel matrix operation, slim tabletop design, state-of-the-art solid steel chassis construction and quality sound, the DN-MC6000 is one of Denon DJ's flagship controllers. Also acting as an audio interface (with a 2 in/2out stereo soundcard included.
The DN-MC6000 is a real mixer and is able to process audio inputs without the connection of a computer! This unit is MIDI-mapable and compatible with other popular DJ programs. It comes bundled with Virtual DJ LE, Audio/Video/Karaoke mixing software in North/South America and Canada. The unit also interfaces seamlessly with Mac OSX and Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7 operating systems. Unlike other comparable products, the DN-MC6000 includes a selectable Video/Audio control cross fader feature. Each side of the unit can control up to two decks (for a total of four), with visible deck color change for intuitive, straightforward operation.
Inputs include two RCA/Phono lines, one XLR Mic/quarter-inch one quarter-inch TRS Mic jack, and two RCA AUX inputs. Outputs include balanced master XLR, unbalanced master RCA, quarter-inch TRS booth/send out, RCA record out, and stereo headphone out. The DN-MC6000 also has a USB Audio in/out selectable routing switch and a Kensington lock security feature. The unit measures 18.1 x 2 x 10 inches without rack ears. Power input is AC 100V – 240V, 50/60 Hz, and output is DC 12V, 3A. AC adaptor power supply and 1.5-meter USB cable are included, and the unit also features a green, energy-saving ECO standby mode.
Key features include rack-mountability (with included 19 in. rackmount accessory kit), a number of on-board MIDI effect controls, durable construction, intuitive layout, dual jog wheels, pitch fader, channel fader, cross fader and much more. The unit's Pitch/Fader/Volume lock function holds the last known Audio value and position until the NULL point is again reached. It is also easy for users to find where they are going, with the included File browse navigation keys and rotary encoder file selector knob with illuminated ring. Also featured are the unit's high-quality, high-output headphone amp, the independent 3-band Channel EQ with "Kills” (high-mid-low) and various Utility presets to customize user settings.
- New, 3-way powerful audio/video-assignable cross fader (Audio, Audio/Video, Video)
- Newly designed, high-resolution 105-mm touch-sensitive jog wheel
- Smooth 100-mm long pitch slider with high 14-bit resolution
- Eight (4 + 4) hot cue/sampler buttons with dual bank selector key
- Auto loop button with Beat Jump (loop cut)
- Manual loop In/Out buttons
- Large-size Cue & PLAY buttons
- EFX controls, EFX keys and Parameter knobs
- Multiple GUI controls – Mixer, Video, Scratch, Sampler, REC, etc.
- Powerful Shift key – used for various dual-button operations
- Search keys, to advance around within a file
- Denon’s legacy “Pitch Bend” keys
- Vinyl and Pitch Bend Jog modes
- SYNC key for beat matching between decks
- Key Lock on/off button with LED confirmation
- Matrix Input Assignment selector knob
- Selectable PFL input gain and program meters
- Independent CUE system (all channels)
- Split Cue function with Cue/Master pan knob
- 45-mm Channel and Cross Faders
- Independent Channel A-B Thru switch (cross fader)
- Cross Fader contour adjustment
- Master Output stereo/mono switch
- Booth Output with Source Selector and level control
- Mic 3-band EQ (High-Mid-Low) for mics 1 and 2
- Mic Ducking and built-in Echo Effect for mics 1 and 2
- MIDI-mapable control surface (faders, knobs and buttons) for other DJ applications
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.