DN-X1600 Digital DJ Mixer
The DN-X1600 Digital DJ Mixer, offers superb sound quality, durability, reliability, operability and visibility. Based on the same core engine as Denon DJ’s flagship DN-X1700, the DN-X1600 is an extremely affordable and versatile four-channel digital mixer with a variety of features perfect for all DJs and electronic musicians, from professional club and touring DJs, to party DJs and bedroom mix artists. Denon’s engineers have provided every capability professional DJs will require: working with vinyl, CD, digital files, DJ software applications via laptops and USB storage devices. In addition to its stellar digital mixing capabilities, the DN-X1600 provides an exclusive MIDI control UI area for functionality and ease-of-use for the rapidly growing PC DJ market.
The DN-X1600 features a simple spacious layout, with highly tactile controls widely and logically laid out to enable easy operation during performance. This unit features large high-quality rubberized knobs, studio quality 60-mm Alps custom channel faders, high-visibility VFD display and extended 16-point LED channel and output metering. A first for any DJ mixer introduced to date, the DN-X1600 is also equipped with V-LINK, a function developed by Roland Corporation® that allows DJ performers to simultaneously integrate audio and video. Connecting devices that support V-LINK to the mixer’s MIDI terminals (such as the EDIROL V-4 or V-8) make it possible to perform a wide range of visual effects linked with the tempo of the music.
- Traktor Scratch Certified Mixer
- World's first DJ mixer to feature V-Link - Allows DJ performers to simultaneously integrate audio and video control over MIDI via Edirol's V-4/V-8 models
- 2-way EFX Parameter Filter (LPF/HPF)
- Independent EFX Insert for, Channel, Mic, & Master
- Matrix Input Assignment for Line/Phono and selectable USB Audio, Digital Input
- Phono Amplifier with high S/N ratio, equivalent to Denon Hifi products
- Discrete Transistor construction for Mic Amplifier to realize a studio console class’ low noise level (EIN 126dB)
- High sound quality high output Headphone Amplifier
- 45mm Cross Fader (Flex Fader) w/tension adjust
- 60mm custom Alps type Channel Faders
- Fader Contour control for Channel and Cross Fader
- Fader Start function (channel/cross fader)
- Cross Fader assignment function: (A, B, Thru)
- Independent 3-Band Isolator EQ w/Kills (High-Mid-Low)
- Large FL Tube Display w/various indicators for super easy navigation
- Selectable Digital Output (44.1/48/96kHz)
- Balanced/Unbalanced Master Output
- Balanced Booth Output
- 2 Mic Input w/Ducking level and attack time control
- Send/Return control for external effectors
- Extensive Utility Menu to customize user settings
- Preset Import/Export Function by USB memory device (take your settings to another X1600/X1700 mixer)
- Large Capacitor, and large-diameter Winding Wire for Transformer
- Ideal Grounding Construction protecting from external noise
- Channel Digital DJ Mixer with Studio Quality Components & Specifications
- Internal 32-bit Floating DSP Processing and 32-Bit DAC Output for best possible sound
- 24 bit 96kHz USB2.0 Audio Interface (Soundcard) 4in/4out (stereo)
- PC/MAC Compatible
- Low latency 32/64 Bit ASIO driver for PC included
- DVS direct mode (CD/Vinyl) for DJ applications using control signal operation (timecode)
- Traktor Scratch Certification to be announced soon!
- USB MIDI In/Out and 5-pin MIDI Out
- Fully MIDI Mappable with additional focused area of up to 4 MIDI pages by parameter knobs and buttons
- Dual Layer Control Available – MIDI / Normal Audio
- Independent Effector w/14 Effects available: Delay, Echo, Trans, Flanger, Filter, Phaser, Reverb, Echo, Reverb, Loop, Rev. Loop, Pitch Shift, PingPong Delay, Beat Scratch, BeatBreaker, Send/Return
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.