Digitech RP1000 Modeling Guitar Effects Pedalboard
Your sound is king. The control of your sound is imperative. The RP1000 gives you added control to express yourself the way you want – No longer will the lack of control stand in the way of your expression.
Your rig. The RP1000 integrates into your amp and with your stompboxes, not the other way around. Featuring exclusive Stompbox and Amp loops, the RP1000 doesn’t get in the way of your tone and switches external stompboxes in and out of the signal path like large pro rigs. No longer will you have to do the pedal tap dance, just select your preset and your tone is engaged, just the way you like it.
Your Amp. In conjunction with the external Amp Loop, the RP1000 also features an Amp/Cabinet bypass switch that allows you to turn off the RP1000’s internal amplifiers and cabinets so your amp’s tone stands alone.
Simplicity of a Stompbox. Popular on the RP500, the RP1000 also features the Pedalboard option that turns footswitches 6 through 10 into stompbox style effect on/off controls.
100 Different Pedalboards. When the Amp/Cabinet Bypass is used in conjunction with the Pedalboard mode, the RP1000 turns into 100 different pedalboards. You get instant access to both preset changes and stompbox on/off control, truly the best of both worlds.
Phrase Looper. The RP1000’s built-in Phrase Looper lets you create on the fly performance loops for practicing, composing, and performing. With 20 seconds of record time and controls for Stop, Play, and Overdub, you can layer different guitar parts and tones seamlessly into cool song ideas or one-man jams.
The RP1000 is built like a tank from a cast metal chassis to the 14 heavy-duty switches. A large 10 character LED display makes for easy stage use topped by an built-in expression pedal to control wahs, volume, Whammy™ and other parameters. No matter how you get your tone, the RP1000 works with your gear and gives you the control you need when playing live.
- Effect switching system offers control over external & internal stompboxes and effects
- Exclusive Pedalboard Mode provides on/off and real-time control to any five RP1000 effects or parameters
- Amp/Cabinet Bypass defeats internal amplifiers and cabinets in all presets
- Built-in Phrase Looper
- Built-in expression pedal controls the RP1000’s Whammy™, wahs, volume, and other parameters
- Built-in chromatic Tuner
- Switchable Stompbox Loop for effects switcher control of external stompboxes and effects
- Switchable Amp Loop to retain your amp’s tone
- 40 Tone and 40 Effects Libraries
- 200 presets (100 factory, 100 user)
- Over 160 effects including stompboxes, choruses, delays, amps and cabinets
- Up to 5 seconds of delay time
- 24-bit 44.1kHz sample rate
- All metal construction
- Heavy-duty metal switches for stompbox response
- Bright LEDs display program status and effect on / off
- Large 10 character LED display for preset name, bank name and tuner
- Independent 1/4" Left and Right Outputs
- Independent XLR Left and Right Outputs with ground lift
- Amp / Mixer switch optimizes 1/4" outputs for amp or direct to mixer connections
- Stereo 1/8" headphone output
- Cubase LE4 Music Production Software included
- Downloadable X-Edit Librarian Software
- 2 x 2 USB audio streaming
- Power supply included