EV ELX112 12" 2 Way Passive Loudspeaker - Live X
The versatile ELX112 loudspeaker is a compact, powerful choice with real stage presence, for sound reinforcement and stage monitoring applications.
- Designed for House of Worship, Pro Music, and other applications.
- 12” woofer and 1.5” high-frequency titanium compression driver
- 55 Hz – 20 kHz frequency range 94 dB SPL sensitivity; 132 dB max SPL
- 250 W continuous and 1000 W peak power handling
- Rugged wood cabinet — pole-mounts or stacks with Live X Subwoofers
- Axial Sensitivity: 94 dB
- Case Material: 9-ply, 15mm Plywood, Internally Braced, with Texured Paint
- Frequency Response (-3 dB): 82 Hz - 18 k Hz
- Frequency Response (-10 dB): 55 Hz - 20 k Hz
- Recommended High-Pass Frequency: 45 Hz
- Max. SPL/1m (calc): 132 dB
- Coverage: (Nominal -6 dB) H° 90 °
- Coverage: (Nominal -6 dB) V° 50 °
- LF Transducer: (1) EVS-12K, 305mm (12”) Woofer
- HF Transducer: DH-1K, 39mm (1.5”) Titanium Diaphragm Compression Driver
- Crossover Frequency: 2.1 k Hz
- Nominal Impedance (Passive): 8 O
- Minimum Impedance: 7 O
- Connector Type: Dual NL4
- Grill: 18GA Steel with Black Powdercoat
- Height: 607 mm (23.9")
- Width: 362 mm (14.25")
- Depth:340 mm (13.39")
- Weight Net: 15.8 kg (34.83 lbs)
- Shipping Weight :20 kg (44.09 lbs)
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.