ECHO AUDIOFIRE12 12IN/12OUT 192K FIREWIRE INT.
AudioFire12 offers the same high quality hardware and software as the new AudioFire8, but with 12 balanced analog inputs and outputs for 24 bit 192kHz recording and playback. If you already have a mixer and tons of microphone / instrument preamps, but you need to get all that audio into your computer then the AudioFire12 is just for you.
The AudioFire12 has 12 balanced analog inputs and outputs (TRS), 2 FireWire ports, MIDI I/O, word clock synchronization, and 12 channels of full duplex 24 bit 192kHz recording and playback.
Tracktion is a radical new type of music production software - giving you a clean, intuitive, and clutter-free interface without losing professional features like drag-and-drop editing, a built-in sampler, VST plug-in support, track freezing and more... all right at your fingertips. AudioFire12 comes bundled with Tracktion version 1.
- FireWire (IEEE 1394a) interface with 15' cable
- 12 balanced 1/4" analog inputs: 113dB (A-weighted) dynamic range, +4dBu / -10dBV nominal levels
- 12 balanced 1/4" analog outputs: 114dB (A-weighted) dynamic range, +4dBu / -10dBV nominal levels
- MIDI I/O
- Sync via word clock
- Supports full duplex 12 channel in, 12 channel out operation at 24 bit, 192kHz sample rate
- Rack mountable single space breakout box
- Heavy-duty aluminum case
- 32-bit / 1.6 gigaflop DSP for digital mixing, Near zero latency hardware monitoring
- Software console for monitoring, metering, and setting levels
- Low-latency drivers support all major pro audio software:
- Low Latency ASIO 2.0, WDM kernel streaming mode, GSIF 2.0 (Gigastudio 3 w/ low latency MIDI), CoreAudio & CoreMIDI
- PC System requirements: Windows XP, 256 MB RAM (512 MB recommended)
- Mac System Requirements: Mac OS X (10.3.9 or later), G4 or better processor, 256 MB RAM (512 MB recommended)
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.