The V-8 Eight Channel Video Mixer has all the features of the V-4 but with more channels, two selectable RGB inputs, monitor outputs and additional powerful special effects. It continues the legacy of the V-4's other great features such as ease of use, high-quality digital processing of video, numerous video effects and BPM sync with music. This next generation video mixer expands your visual presentation and performance potential to new applications and dimensions.
- DV quality video outputs with full digital processing - The internal processing of the V-8 is 4:2:2 full-frame digital. More than 500 lines of video resolution ensure very high image quality after digital processing and mixing.
- Direct input of computer signal - The V-8 has a built-in scan converter, providing direct input of RGB signals (VGA - UXGA) from two D-Sub terminals on the rear panel. With the selector switch located on the top panel, you can select between two computer sources. Using the luminance key or chroma key, enables logos or text from your computer to be keyed over background video enabling the display of lyrics, bottom thirds, and announcements. Integrating computer graphics and visual applications with video sources has never been easier.
- New video filters and numerous transitions - All your favorite effects like colorize and negative are included, along with newly added effects like feedback, afterimage, emboss, find edge and more. Composite two images with Picture-in-Picture and Luminance or Chroma keying. Customize your transitions between the A and B bus with multiple flavors of simple mix, hard or soft wipes, and the all-new stretch and slide transitions.
- Independent faders on each bus as well as master output - Faders are independently equipped for both A/B buses allowing you to create a video fade on just one bus or adjust the various video effects parameters. The master fader control is a slider bar enabling quick and intuitive operation while working on the fly.
- Next generation V-LINK control enables audio-follow - The V-8 can be remote controlled from the EDIROL PR series video presenters as well as the V-4. The V-8 can also send remote control signals to the new generation of Roland's digital audio mixer, the RSS M-400 (V-Mixer) . The motorized faders of the M-400 automatically follow the video switching of the V-8. Now you can have your audio sources follow your video sources without the need to manually control two mixers at once.
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.