Fender invented the electric bass guitar, introducing the Precision Bass in 1951. Its thick sound and indestructible build changed the face of popular music. New American Standard Precision basses are today’s versions of the great instruments of bass heroes past and present—the modern interpretations of our classic instrument, refined for today’s players.
The new American Standard Precision basses feature our new high-mass vintage bridge, a thinner finish undercoat that lets the body breathe and improves resonance, new and improved Fender tuning keys that keep the classic look but are 30 percent lighter, a richer and deeper neck tint for a more elegant appearance, a great-looking glossed maple or rosewood fingerboard and satin back for smooth playability, a new Fender-exclusive SKB molded case
- Colors: Black
- Body: Alder
- Neck: Graphite Reinforced Maple, Modern “C” Shape,(Gloss Headstock Face with Satin Polyurethane Finish on Back of Neck)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- No. of Frets: 20 Medium Jumbo Frets
- Pickups: 1 American Standard Precision Bass Alnico 5 Split Single-Coil Pickup
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Pickup Switching: None
- Bridge: HMV, High Mass Vintage, (Strings-Thru-Body or Topload)
- Machine Heads: Fender®/Hipshot® Vintage Keys with Tapered Shafts
- Hardware: Chrome
- Pickguard: 3-Ply White/Black/White
- Scale Length: 34” (864 mm)
- Width at Nut: 1.625” (41.3 mm)
- Unique Features: Tinted Neck, Rosewood Fingerboard Neck: Satin Finish on Back, Gloss Finish on Headstock Front with Buffed Fingerboard, Fender Spaghetti Logo, Posiflex™ Graphite Neck Support Rods, Rounded Body Shape, Rolled Fingerboard Edges, New Molded Fender/SKB Case with TSA Locks, Glass Reinforced Nylon Trigger Latches, and Form Fitted Plush Interior
- Strings: Super Bass 8250M NPS, p/n 073-8250-006, Gauges: .045, .065, .085, .110TW (Taperwound E)
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.