Blacktop™ Jazz Bass® - Black
Phenomenal Blacktop™ series power and performance now comes to a bold new interpretation of the venerable Jazz Bass guitar. In one of the most distinctive iterations of the instrument ever designed, Fender now introduces the Blacktop Jazz Bass.
Sleek and supercharged, the Blacktop Jazz Bass features dual Blacktop split-coil Precision Bass® pickups that pack a powerful one-two tonal punch. Other distinctive touches are three Jazz Bass control knobs (volume for each pickup and master tone) and a Blacktop HiMass bridge. Features include an alder body, maple neck with modern C shape and gloss urethane finish, rosewood fretboard with 9.5" radius and 20 medium jumbo frets, three-ply black-white-black pickguard, open-gear tuners and chrome hardware.
- Body: Alder
- Body Shape: Jazz Bass®
- Body Finish: Polyester
- Neck Shape: Modern "C" Shape
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: White Dot Position Inlays
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" (24.1 cm)
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane Finish
- Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Scale Length: 34" (86.36 cm)
- Neck Plate: Standard 4 Bolt
- Truss Rods: Standard Truss Rod System
- Truss Rod Nut: 3/16" Hex Adjustment
- Pickup Configuration: S/S
- Bridge Pickup: Blacktop™ Split Single-Coil Precision Bass® Pickup (Bridge)
- Neck Pickup: Blacktop™ Split Single-Coil Precision Bass® Pickup (Neck)
- Controls: Volume 1. (Middle Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: Blacktop 4-Saddle Adjustable HiMass Bridge
- Tuning Machines: Standard Open-Gear Tuners
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Strings: Fender® USA Super Bass 7250M, NPS (.045-.105 Gauges)
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Control Knobs: Vintage Style Jazz Bass® Knobs
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.